AM Heisman Coaches Show sponsored by Converse (S3)

Discussion in 'After Midnight' started by Jayrah, Aug 20, 2012.

1. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

[​IMG]

Now Sponsored by Converse, the Heisman Coaches Show Continues in 2014. Here we go!

The Heisman Show Coach of the Year

Year Coach Team Record Accomplishments
    2012 @whygodwhy1111[/EMAIL] Arkansas Razorbacks 13-0 Undefeated season, 2 wins against Dru50 and his top 10 Georgia team (regular season and SEC Championship), National Champion
    2013 @MexiRican35[/EMAIL] LSU Tigers 11-2 Broke Arkansas' 24 game win streak to clinch SEC West Title, Won SEC Championship against DirtycashDylan and his South Carolina Gamecocks, National Champion Runner-Up (Lost to Texas in NC)
    2014 TBD

Last edited: Aug 25, 2012
  2. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

We have a sponsor? How is the revenue from the sponsor being divided up

3. Jayrah

You don't have anything. My Heisman show has a sponsor!

Last edited: Sep 5, 2012
  4. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Shouldn't it be the All-American show this season?

• Like Like x 2
  5. Boom29

Boom29 Walk On

Somebody's about to lose their Sponsorship!!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Jayrah

LOL no. It's not about the level we play on, it's about being a Heisman caliber coach. :)

7. MexiRican35

MexiRican35 ┬┐Te quieres naranjas?

Once the strike is over and we can get these players back on the field, Coach Mexi is gonna have some decisions to be made. Should he stick with the offense that got him where he is today, or venture to the offense that everyone else seems to be going with. QB Rivers, younger brother of Phillip Rivers of the Chargers, has the arm to run a pro style offense Mexi has run the past two seasons. But 2 other QB's, Russel and Marks, have the capabilities of running a spread offense. Cpach Mexi is really gonna have to spend this offseason finding out which one will produce better results.

8. gowazzucougs

Breaking news out of Tuscolosa,Coach F'NG Leach states several players are considering changing their names

9. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Forest has apparently lost his mind

10. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

then how the hell is it the "Heisman" show? Have you seen some of the things these coaches have done? You went like 2-10 in season one, and Zach was damn near 0-9 (again, until you interfered :mad:)

11. Corey Haggard

Corey Haggard Walk On

Coach Haggard is in his first season and has already failed 4 goals that shouldn't even be fail-able til end of year, including recruitment goals. WTF?!

12. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

It's because you joined in the offseason, so this is actually "year 2" of your contract

13. Jayrah

Just because North Texas isn't very good doesn't mean they're not part of the league that produces the Heisman Trophy, nor does it mean they could never win it. Speaking of Heisman's, looks like Dru50 has the possible inside track to the league's first Heisman Trophy this version.

And by the way, we should do a "Coach of the Year" in here.

For season 1 I'm naming whygodwhy1111 the winner for obvious reasons, the undefeated season and dominating efforts over a terrific Georgia team in both the regular season and the SEC Championship.

Meanwhile season 2 is MexiRican35 for his late season run and dominating win (the first in 2 seasons) over the Razorbacks to clinch the title in the West. He also beat down South Carolina in the SEC Championship before bowing out to Texas in the National Title match.

I'll update these results in the first post and we will vote for the Coach of the Year from here on out after Championship week.

14. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

If Keith Marshall stays healthy he should put up numbers again this year, he is the key to my offense. I'm less worried about the individual award though and more about trying to get back to the SEC title game in what is looking like a tough division this year.

Is anyone else really looking forward to getting into season 4 and 5? To me, that's when the dynasty gets really interesting since everyone will be relying more on their recruited players.

15. Jayrah

I'm interested right now because I have some players that are playing big minutes as freshmen and sophomores right now. Plus, since Brandon Williams is a transfer he feels like "my player". Granted he transferred in before we started but I don't care. I feel like he transferred due to me lol. Also, since I made the decision to start my "second best qb" in Manziel as a freshman, I feel the executive decision made him closer to my heart. :)

But yeah the next couple years are going to be really fun... assuming we can clear the offseason's to get to em

16. Jayrah

Just realized I miss all users in the East. I get Vanderbilt and Kentucky. This means I get 7 CPU games and there is a great opportunity for TAMU to take a title home this season. Only 5 user tests to pass. Not easy though, Arkansas, LSU, Auburn, Alabama and Mizzou are in the way. I think a 1 or even a 2 loss season could win the West.

17. Wyrmreaver

Overall my team is down, but James Franklin is in beast mode, if I have another 10 win season and he stays healthy I imagine he'll be a heisman contender as well

18. Dru50

You have what has become your usual opening CPU game stretch to rack up some stats. The key for Franklin will be when you wrap up with 5 straight user games to end your season.

19. Wyrmreaver

I agree..... He was good in 3 user games last year and then horrific against TAMU.

20. Jayrah

Coach Sumlin on playing Bama:

It's time for us to become a force. It's time for this team to step up and be what they should be.

21. Jayrah

Alabama Postgame:

"A really big win for our program. People are going to have to take notice now but we have some difficult tests as of yet." - Coach Sumlin

"Can't stress enough how excited we are right now. Put in the work and finally get rewarded for it. The Arkansas game hurt bad because of the way we played, and this is the total opposite of that." - Qb Manziel

"We ready! Bring on LSU and those guys. we're not backing down from any challengers right now!" - RB Williams

22. Dru50

And the destruction of Alabama by gowazzucougs continues....

Papa Perry - you may need to edumucate cougs on what is an acceptable football performance by the Tide.

23. Jayrah

Yes, this was not 'Bama ball. Saban is sitting at home laughing right now.

24. Boom29

Boom29 Walk On

Hey now, let's remember Nick Saban lost to Louisiana Monroe before turning things around. Cougs can still get it done.

25. gowazzucougs

Dru50

I didn't hold any Arkansas player on an apparent game winning 95 yard TD pass. I didn't fumble the ball in OT against Miami. I can take the blame for my team coming out flat against TAMU and stinking the joint out, but don't hold the other two games against me.