AM Pillow Fight

Discussion in 'After Midnight' started by gowazzucougs, Oct 10, 2011.

?

Who wins the AM Pillow Fight

1. UCLA

5 vote(s)
    83.3%
  2. WSU

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

Folks, when recchem and I were in The Experience we played with the two worst teams in the dynasty. I was Georgia Tech, and I was trying to convert them from a Triple Option team to an Air Raid Team. While recchem played with Virginia. Our annual battles were known as The E: Pillow Fight. In looking at the current state of both UCLA and WSU, this game has qualified for Pillow Fight status.

WSU

The offense is led by the Alabama kid, Mark Johnson. Since starting as a true freshman, Johnson has developed a strong and accurate arm. What hurts Johnson is that he has no true weapons. The Cougars best receiver is Rahmel Dockery who is only a 72 OVR, but has very good speed. At running back the Cougs run with two backs, the first, is fifth year senior Chester Su a, and junior Kevin Carroll. Defensively the Cougs' best player is DT TJ Poloai, 79 OVR. The linebacking corp is led by MLB Darryl Monroe. The secondary for the Cougs is constantly improving, but could be better.

UCLA

Coach recchem has struggled identifying a starting QB, based on the ratings his choice should Brett Hundley. He has a better arm than Mark Johnson, but the troubles with Hundley is that he has no time to pass the ball. Hundley is constantly complaining he has no time to pass. Coach Recchem has yet to find a back he wants to use, and his receivers is a big mess with no one standing out. On defense UCLA's best player is FS Jed Underwood, but the guy to focus on is MLB David Franklin. He currently has 12 TKLs, with 2 TFLs.

Prediction

WSU has lost all four previous games against UCLA, could this be the year of the upset? Both schools need a W badly. UCLA gets the W, 6 wins or more is possible. For the Cougs, well a win gives them a chance to get to six wins, maybe 7.

2. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Wouldn't Cal vs WSU be the pillow fight in this league? After all UCLA has actually won some user games against some of the Big 10 schools in the past few seasons, while I believe Jayrah hasn't beaten another user team aside from gowazzucougs squad.

In any case, I'm taking the Bruins to win this one. So Cal represent!

3. gowazzucougs

We might have two editions of the AM Pillow Fight. Since scheduling committee decided to screw Cal, UCLA, and WSU. UCLA and WSU are 0-6 combined. Cal won their game against ASU, if Cal had lost that game this would be known as MUST WIN SATURDAY, with Cal playing Arizona.

4. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

Are some of the UCLA coeds going to be partaking in the pillow fight? That would get my attention

• Like Like x 1
  5. gowazzucougs

Dru50 recchem2000

Another reason this game is the pillow fight: look at the offensive stats on the dynasty wire. Our QBs are ranked 11, 12, 15, and 16 in the conference in terms of yards. Combined our QBs have thrown for 15 interceptions and 4 TDs. The top individual running back is ranked 20th in yardage with 74. Out of the top 25 receivers in the conference only UCLA's Casey Arrington makes the list with 6 receptions for 146 yards and 2 TDs. Now if I had played the game yesterday against you I probably I have one or two guys on the list.

6. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

UCLA - 17
    WSU - 14

Only reason I won...Cougs kicker sucks, period. I did nothing, was freaked out all game that I was gonna get sacked 12 times again. If Forests' kicker was decent we might still be playing this one :)

7. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

Recchem's QB = Jay Cutler

8. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Its worse than his situation!

9. gowazzucougs

If i had a kicker I would have won in regulation

10. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Perhaps :)

11. gowazzucougs

Also, if I had did the Cheez method of playing DE/DT all game, you wouldn't have had time to throw the ball.

12. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Honestly, I dont think it matters...the CPU DT's were doing just fine. Although you only sacked me 3 times, most of my passes were rushed (in my mind at least) due to being sacked some many freakin' times in the past. Lets just hope we both get 6-6 seasons and improve next year!