AM Reloaded - Season 1 (2011) - Week 1 Scheduling

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by recchem2000, Feb 18, 2012.

1. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

2. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

yeah fuck those sliders whatever

Goddamn CPU superman fuck that if it was realistic i wouldn't be upset but that shits ridiculous.

3. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Really already...jesus I hate sliders!

4. Bulldog

Yeah i mean i knew it was going to be like this as soon as we restarted, took lower rated teams and decided to go with default Heisman. I went through the same shit in The Coaches Club. It just takes the fun out of the game completely. I mean i knew i was going to lose to Texas being WVU but it shouldn't have been like that.

WRs never open and when they do get open as soon as they catch the ball the defender hits them and they drop it.

Default Heisman would have been good if we still had the powerhouse schools.

Im not one to complain but that was just flat out ridiculous.

5. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Well I lost too, but I had a chance to win. I don't think they are that bad....lets play a season and go from there. Its either blow out the CPU on AA or have a decent CPU game on Heisman. Im tired of destroying the CPU...frankly WVU should lose to Texas but im sure if you had played great you would have won. I had BYU on the road and gave it away, so im not ready to throw in the towel. Let the others play week 2 and we'll see what they say.

6. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

7. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

The only sliders I touched were CPU pass rush (45) and CPU INT's (35). Thats it.

8. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Oh man, I havent lost to the CPU in a looong time. I havent played on Heisman in a long time either. I think I will have to hit the practice field before this one!! Im kind of excited about the challenge.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Bulldog

Yeah i think thats alot of what was wrong with me but the dropped passes were about to kill me lol

Also i had just went from playing on slow Heisman sliders in RMG to normal and it was crazy difference.

10. Bulldog

REALLY? COME ON!

wtf.GIF

11. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

I should have waited to play today...after 5 beers, Heisman got a lot tougher :)

• Like Like x 1
  12. Bulldog

Yeah i was tired as hell but knew i was going to lose so i just got it out of the way now im not in a bad mood on Saturday lol

• Like Like x 1
  13. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

my impressions after playing in practice mode.

It might just be me, the rosters, or heisman... But it seemed like my players (WRs and TEs especially) were better and the ball flew faster. At first I thought, "Man... These players must have really high awareness compared to the generated recruits" because they were diving for tipped balls, utilizing good catch animations etc. Then i noticed that the ball absolutely FLIES out of the QBs hands. Again I thought this must be awareness related... but the QB for Tech isnt a world-beater by any means. I think Heisman level also helps user catching. It seems like switching to a WR or DB in coverage happens much faster and the players are able to react more quickly. Maybe the game itself is just playing a little faster?? I dont know.

Ill have to play some more and get some games under my belt to have a more clear analysis. Just wanted to throw this out there.

14. Bulldog

I think we should try out slow speed maybe that will fix some of the problems. The ball flies alot smoother too on slow.

15. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

I kind of liked it honestly :)

16. Bulldog

Hated it but i can live with it if everyone else can.

17. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

I can't wait to play tonight! Ill prolly hit up practice too. I played Heisman for a few games in 11. Haven't played this year though.

18. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster