AMAZING FIRST OMFL DRAFT - PLEASE READ FOR UPDATE

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Jan 31, 2010.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

AMAZING FIRST OMFL DRAFT - PLEASE READ FOR UPDATE

The season has officially started.
    HUGE HUGE HUGE PROPS to Winuvas and Sdunlap and Claven and the rest of the board for working so very very very hard to make this a great draft.

We stopped at rd 4 because players were draining and these guys were all tired. All players are on the right teams (i was updating it as we went) and all you have to do is complete your releases and update your cap book.

REMEMBER:
    You must be under 350 before Week 1 and you MUST be at 53 players by week 2.

GL and lets have some fun!!

2. obwhite

obwhite Who Dat Nation!

Awesome job guys, this went rather smooth for this to be the first ever draft!

3. dritsch

dritsch Walk On

Ya great job, thanks for all the hard work.

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Learning experience for year 2 but was glad for the large turnout. Thanks to those owners that braved Mumble and got on with us.

5. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

thanks alot guys for all of your hard work. i like having the mic available. maybe by next season ill have mine working so i dont have to relay picks via aim. i was there listening and monitoring the whole way.

*question i know we have to be at 53 players by week two and id like to know if we can play week1 if we are under 53 players? right now i am cool with my cap, but im only at 50 players and FA wont go through until really late tonight if someone doesnt extend my bids. i wanted to get my game in with bills today though

6. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Dolphins,

According to rules you are okay to play your week 1 game as long as you are under the cap of 350. I know you know, but just to make sure it's made clear, before you play your week 2 game you have to be at 53 players.

7. wajomatik

wajomatik Magister De Puer De Vacca

I would like to say thanks to all board members and everyone for putting time into the league. This is by far the best most realistic online franchise there.

8. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

Yes sir, i would also like to thank to board for the work that went into it, with the updating and all that had to go on at the same time. This is a great league and will continue to play with you guys as long as yall keep running the show. I will show my thanks to the board by beating dunlap twice this year AND injuring brees in the process.

9. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

You know, with owners as good as you guys are, I don't mind going 4-12, to be honest. This is by far the most fun I've had in an online environment getting my butt handed to me in football. :)

10. VishaL

VishaL OMFL Eagles / PMFL Seahawks

Yes as many said before, THANK YOU, not just a terrific draft, but byfar the best madden league ever(i know the board and the commish put alot of work 4 it 2 b the best, alot!) , i been on madden since 93/94 this is the best madden experience i have ever had and thats all because of you guys, from the board to the newest member, once again THANK YOU!

11. RCF33

RCF33 Walk On

Thanks to the Board for a Very nice 1st draft . Never did a draft on a chat , It does work nice . Again thnx

12. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Yeah...even tho i wasnt in the chat..couldnt get it working..it seemed to go smoothly...RCF i posted a gametime btw

13. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

yea great job..next time i will get a mic