Amazon - Madden 16 Key Features

Discussion in 'Madden NFL Football' started by Drifterbub, May 13, 2015.

1. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Amazon "leaked" some key features on their Madden 16 product page. Let the discussions and blind predictions begin!

---------

Be the playmaker in Madden NFL 16 with all-new controls that allow you to dominate in the battle for air supremacy. New QB mechanics including body-relative throws and touch passes provide unprecedented depth and control while under center. Combined with a new risk/reward catch and pass-defend system, get ready for the biggest WOW moments in franchise history.

KEY FEATURES

New to Madden

Battle for Air Supremacy

Total Control Passing - Place the ball where only your receiver can get it with body-relative throws including high-point, low-point, back-shoulder, and the ever-popular touch pass. Become the ultimate dual-threat and terrorize defenses with new pressure avoidance and QB scramble controls.

Receiver/Defender Controls - Dictate the outcome of each passing play while the ball is in the air for the first time ever in Madden. For receivers, go for the highlight reel with the ‘aggressive’ catch or move the chains with the ‘possession catch’. On defense, disrupt the outcome of each play using the new ‘play ball’ and ‘hit receiver’ mechanics. Receivers and defenders deliver the most authentic exchanges to date with new press and zone-chuck interactions, contextual hand-fighting, and a variety of 2-man interactions at the catch point including pass interference penalties, tip balls, knock outs and simultaneous possession catches.

Playmaker Broadcast

Integrated Broadcast Graphics – Your playmaker highlight reel has arrived with new player spotlights, dynamic goals and achievements, and innovative on-the-field cameras bringing you closer to the game than ever before. Making plays has never been this much fun and rewarding!

GAME MODES

Connected Franchise – Whether playing solo or online with friends, your quest to build an NFL dynasty comes complete with a brand new scouting and draft system as well as all-new dynamic goals throughout each game. Develop players with Game Prep and build your teams’ confidence through performance and front office transactions. Balance keeping players’ confidence up, to increase abilities and build player XP.

Madden Ultimate Team – Build your ultimate team with your favorite NFL players from the past and present while dominating the opposition in head-to-head seasons, solo challenges, and more. Earn coins to buy packs through the online store, where you can trade and auction off items on the road to building the Ultimate Team. Engage with the NFL year round thanks to live content and service updates in the fastest growing mode in Madden.

Skills Trainer – With 60+ tutorials and drills, Skills Trainer focuses on teaching the strategy behind different passing and run concepts, as well as how to play Madden for new users to the series. Fan favorite Gauntlet mode returns with all-new Boss Battles, Extra Life challenges and opportunities to jump or fall levels in a single play.

• Awesome Content Awesome Content x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    The first gameplay trailer just went live.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mozaaik

Mozaaik Walk On

Sounds promising, i just hope they deliver. I also noticed the 'build confidence' so I'm hoping they redid it completely if it's going to return

Thanks for sharing though, i haven't been on top of the new release info.

• Like Like x 1
  4. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

Madden 16 time line prediction
    5-13-15: 1st info released. Sim players look at each other skeptical.
    june to july: more info released and now everyone is on board saying this will be the best ever yet.
    Aug 25: this game is great thanks ea
    mid sept. god this game is trash everything is broken all their new stuff is cheesy af and this game is for mut.. WOrst madden ever(until M17)

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  5. Kidofcrash23

Kidofcrash23 Walk On

So owner mode fixed?

6. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

Probably more broken ... but they'll say it's fixed.

7. Kidofcrash23

Kidofcrash23 Walk On

Or working as intended like they've said. Which means they intended owner mode to be broken

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    I assume you are talking about the Financials? The confidence/regression shit is in all versions of CFM.

Btw, we aren't allowed to talk about much right now.

9. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    Oh Cheez. You're still the same old guy since we started this thing. That's why I <3 you.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Cheez

Love me or hate me, I am who I am :)

<3 u

• Like Like x 1
  11. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Did you both actually just make little "hearts" about each other?

• Like Like x 1
  12. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    Don't be Jelly.

13. Cheez

dakota7 is SO jelly

• Like Like x 1
  14. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

[​IMG]