Amazon Orders

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by Jordan Kleinedler, Jul 8, 2012.

1. Jordan Kleinedler

Jordan Kleinedler Walk On

I have had my order placed on Amazon well over a month ago. I chose 2 day shipping as it told me I would still expect to get it July 10th. I have gotten on today to look (Sunday) and it says shipping soon. In that case I'm not expecting to receive until Wednesday. What are other peoples statuses as far as shipping on Amazon orders? Just curious as Im considering picking it up at midnight.

2. azreinman

azreinman Walk On

Don't worry. It will ship on monday and arrive to you on tuesday..Mine still hasn't shipped and it's expected to come on tuesday.

3. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

I had to choose "One Day" shipping to get it on Tuesday.

4. great33

great33 Walk On

if you chose release day shipping, you should get it on tues, but if you chose the free 2-day shipping them you will prob get it on wed or thurs

5. azreinman

azreinman Walk On

Thats weird because I chose 2 day shipping and it says it will arrive the 10th..so we'll see what happens!

6. great33

great33 Walk On

yeah I've been hearing that too, just asked a buddy of mine, to check his, and he said he's says the same thing free 2 day shipping but it's arriving on the 10th sooo who knows

7. azreinman

azreinman Walk On

Im crossing my fingers! haha

8. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

Mine says one day shipping and will arrive on the 10th. As long as it still says it will arrive on the 10th, I wouldn't worry about it.

9. Jordan Kleinedler

Now it says it shipped today (sunday) at 5pm. Id love if it arrived on Monday a day early, but I will for sure have it by Tuesday.

10. woodsmall

woodsmall Walk On

I know 3 people, myself included, who all ordered from Amazon ... of the 3 of us, only one received an email on Saturday stating that their order has shipped via USPS ... he happened to sign up for the 30 day free trial of Amazon Prime which meant he would get his game on release day ... the other two of us did not and selected next day shipping which was later upgraded to release day arrival for free

Technically my order could ship out today from somewhere around the DFW area and arrive tomorrow via USPS so I will be looking for that email today ... regardless my game better be here tomorrow or else I will be calling to bitch at someone tomorrow

11. Bondzai

I had to pay $10 to get the game shipped on release day. The free shipping was for 2-day which would have arrived on Wednesday.

12. btbam91

btbam91 Walk On

I have the 2-day shipping and I'll be getting the game tomorrow.

13. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Granted I preordered on 7May, but I got release day shipping for 99 cents.

14. Bondzai

Yeah I just ordered mine last Friday.

15. great33

great33 Walk On

yeah i had release day shipping selected, but when i went to review my account it said free 2 day shipping instead, but I did get an email like 10min ago, saying my copy of ncaa 13 has shipped, and should be here tom

16. Full Moon Fever

Full Moon Fever Champion of Standards

Last year it pissed me off that release day shipping got it to my house via UPS at 6:45 pm on release day. This year I'm just getting it at midnight.

17. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

Amazon customer support is amazing. In my stupidity, I thought that they charged you for the preorder when you make the order, but they do it when it ships. So I didn't have enough money on the card I had NCAA purchased with. So they send me an email saying it didn't go through. I rush and put enough cash on the card and call customer support. THEY apologize and then guarantee me delivery date shipping without charging me extra. Love it.

18. great33

great33 Walk On

i know the feeling happened to me before, but i think it has to deal with ups, and when they want to deliver it

19. Jordan Kleinedler

That was my biggest fear, lol. When 6 A.M comes I'm most likely going to have to wait until later in the day for my copy to come. UPS guy usually dosnt come until around 4 or 5. SMH

20. Full Moon Fever

Full Moon Fever Champion of Standards

Yeah my dog gets worked up any time somebody walks on the sidewalk in front of our house. I remember that day jumping up and running to the door at least a dozen times.

21. Jordan Kleinedler

Lol, same here I have four small dogs so you can only imagine. Im the kind of guy that goes at midnight for all big releases but being a huge MSU fan I really wanted the pro combats.

22. woodsmall

woodsmall Walk On

I am not a Dantonio fan at all ... however I do love the MSU pro combats and had to have them as well ... hopefully they have a good squad that I can roll with from time to time

Also just tracked my game and it shows its in Ft Worth ... should be in hand soon!

23. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

My new mic and NCAA arrived in Raleigh this morning and is on the way to my house!!

24. Jordan Kleinedler

Why don't you like Dantonio? I absolutely love what the guy has done for this program and the success he has had. Spartan for life! And don't mean to brag but my copy arrived at 11 am!

25. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

That's kind of where I am right now. I signed up for the text alerts from amazon, and apparently my game isn't showing up until 8 tonight.