AMP

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Basis4aDay56, Oct 9, 2009.

1. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

AMP

I removed you from the dynasty and re-invited you. If you didn't get a new invite, it will have to wait until we get to week 4, unfortunately; it is out of my control.

That said, it should have worked.

2. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

It apparently did not work. Since you accidentally chose to decline the invitation, it won't let me add you until the next week.

Since all we have are CPU games, and since Dat is gone until Monday, would everyone be okay with me re-sending all of the invites out tomorrow afternoon? If the majority says no then we will press on, but this could be a very easy fix guys. This could potentially kill AMP in recruiting when he already has restrictions out the ass. Not to mention the possibility of a sim loss.

3. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

I've already played my game and recruiting. Would that get erased with you reinviting me?

4. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Yeah, week 3 would start over. We would have the same deal as with week two; if you are going to lose, restart until you win.

My vote is to retire the file, and then re-host a fresh week 3 tomorrow afternoon. I think this should be a public vote rather than a private vote. Hopefully by the time I get home from caddying there will be at least 6 other votes. If it is an even number of votes when I am ready to make a move, "Dat" will be the tiebreaker and his vote will be yes to restarting the week. If there is an odd number, we'll go with the majority.

AMP, you don't get a vote because we know that you would clearly be in favor of resetting the week.

5. jello1717

Heh. I think that Forcier is cursed this season. Every time he has a huge game, we need to reset. Here's my avid for what he did in week 3.

Column 1
    Player QB Rating COMP ATT YARDS TD INT COMP % YDS/COMP SACKED LONG
    Tate Forcier 227.4 14 19 230 3 0 73.7 16.4 5 31

Column 1
    Player ATT YDS AVG TD LONG After 1st Hit 20+ Brkn Tkl FUMB
    Michael Shaw 17 93 5.5 3 29 31 1 1 0
    Tate Forcier 15 59 3.9 0 24 26 2 0 0

6. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Blah, if we must...I already played and beat Southern Miss...Glad I didn't play them again. I'll wait until we reset and know for sure it'll count.

7. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Alright guys, I decided to just move on this now since I can't sleep (have to caddy in 4 hours... greatttt). Check for new invites in 10 minutes, or in the morning/afternoon.

AMP, don't fuck up again, otherwise you are shit outta luck for week 3 :D

8. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

Damn it....I played VT before the whole User game issue. I just played them yesterday, Now again.....:mad:

Ok, its early morning

9. jello1717

UofM v. Duke:

Take1: I spanked them. Great games on offense all around. Defense absolutely dominates. Game has to be played over.

Take2: Duke is playing out of their minds but I'm up 21-14 almost at the half. Forcier goes down for 5 weeks so I quit.

Take3: Duke gets 2 TDs on kick returns, but otherwise blows monkey chunks on offense. Somehow I manage to put 42 freakin' points on the board in the 1st half as everyone on my team is playing out of their mind. 1st drive of the 3rd quarter Martavious Odoms (#1 WR) goes down for 3 weeks so I quit.

Take4: Beginning now. If noone manages to get hurt it'll count. If not, and I lose someone for more than a week (I had no injuries in my original game) I'll be on to take freakin' 5.

10. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Ugh... real sorry to hear about this Jello. It took me 6 times to get the OU/UF game right and it is a real pain. Thanks for your patience!

11. jello1717

Take 4 did it. I lost a couple of guys for the game, but not past that. Also, the stats were pretty close (as a team) to what I had the 1st time.

EDIT:

I'm also curious how many of the plays for the CPU are scripted. In all 4 of my games, Duke ran a running play out of a 4 WR set for their 1st play. I didn't think to check what their 2nd plays were.

12. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Glad I didn't play my game last night.

Lets get this rolling.:)

13. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Shaun, I don't know if you get CBS College Sports (formerly CSTV), but the Army-Vandy game was on today! Army beat them 16-13 in overtime. The Black Knights defense made some pretty huge plays.

14. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Yea, I saw it.

I don't know what it is, but the low rated teams I use typically have a good year.

Last year, I was North Carolina, they had a solid year. The year before (offline) I was Wake Forest. This year, Army.

I must be good luck or something.:)

15. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Funny cause every low rated team I use has an absolute shit year. But, that might also have something to do with it being Air Force most of the time. ;)

16. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

So, since I already played and beat Southern Miss the first time we advanced to Week 3 do I get to keep playing it to make sure I win and that noone gets injured? I don't recall the score but I did win in easy fashion if I recall correctly...

17. jello1717

That's what I did. The "winning" part was no problem (it was Duke after all) but the "no injuries" part took me a while to get right.

18. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

As Jello said, make sure you win and have no injuries. Take as many tries as you need. This is the last (final last, last of the last, LAST) week of this. I really appreciate your guys help in just getting this done than being upset that you have to do it. We could have killed one man's dynasty for good, or we could have done what was right.

19. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Also, ask NCSU about Duke. I am sooooo glad I didn't go to "State" (no, not Michigan State).

20. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

Took me 1 restart. Lost Butler for 3 weeks. Restarted and Killed VT.

ON A MAJOR SIDE NOTE......

Since this thread is titled AMP, I just had to rub in that nice little loss to GT last night. Nesbitt runs for three scores and throws another. Poor Ponder had 359 yards throwing and 5 TD's. All just for padded stats. When ESPN interviewed Bowden, I thought he was having a stroke and Im not kidding. Bowden was talking at halftime and had slur speech and could not finish a sentence....Good Luck FSU