An Open Letter...

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by MoonBBad, Mar 10, 2014.

1. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

Richard Sherman Pens Open Letter to Former Cardinals GM Tyler Kasperson

Mr. Kasperson (Kasper),

Earlier yesterday I found out from my coach, that you were stepping down as GM of the Arizona Cardinals. At first I was shocked, then realizing the predicament that you were in, it made total sense. If I can take a step back to last season and look at your team it seemed all systems were a go. The Cardinals were flying high near the end of the season despite dropping a few games late, one of which was a complete and utter beat down by my team, the Seattle Seahawks.

In a controversial matter, you missed the playoffs, however you had hope going into this season. I must say, at first I was rather sad that it was the Seahawks that benefited from your misfortune, but that lasted all of a few seconds and I was overwhelmed with joy to make it to the big dance. But, I digress, now where was I; oh yes, season II. You had high hopes, playoff aspirations, over 10 wins being in your reach and, "without a doubt, this team should make the playoffs."

It seems things didn't quite go according to plan. Despite drafting what you deem a God in Brian Vallere, the rookie out of Arkansas, whom you mentioned to just about every media outlet possible how incredible of an athlete he is, your team seemed to have quit on you. 2-7 is where you currently sit, disfunction in the locker room, and pressure from your seasonal fan base seems to have reached a boiling point.

Mr. Kasperson, I don't blame you. I too would bolt while I had the chance. The NFC West is arguably the best division in the NextFL and the Arizona Cardinals are in big trouble. You have teams like the St Louis Rams who have taken the league by storm this season, and the ever dangerous San Francisco 49ers who are always a pain in any team's side, and of course, there's my team, the Seattle Seahawks. No sense in waiting till the end of the season, just step down now and save face. It was the right thing to do sir.

I wish you well Mr. Kasperson, in your next endeavor. I hope to see you again in this league at some point in your GM career. However, if I were you I'd make sure to pick a bit easier division, with lesser opponents, and perhaps you can spare yourself from being ran out of town.

All my love,

Richard Sherman
    CB Seattle Seahawks

CC: NextFL

• Like Like x 15
  2. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

That was good.

• Like Like x 2
  3. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

I couldn't let you leave without giving you any shit.

4. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

I figured someone would wanna say something. At least you were creative.

5. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

Man Kasper, now I know why you were harping on that win against me! It was 50% of your wins this season!

Then again, it should sting because it is also 50% of my losses this season.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

• Like Like x 1
  7. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Truly my favorite madden moment!

• Like Like x 1
  8. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

Mr. Quitterson,

Thank you for all of your contributions to the 49ers the last two seasons.
    Thank you for losing to us each and every time we played.
    Thank you for taking Coly McCoy off our hands. And his 83 Arm strength.
    Thank you for taking Thompson - Bethel-McCloud (or whatever) off our hands.
    Thank you for thinking they could lead you to victory.
    [​IMG]

Thank you for quitting yet another league mid-cycle.
    Thanks for accepting the reality of being the worst Owner int he NFC West.
    Thanks for seeing yourself to the door.
    [​IMG]

Thanks for leaving yet another opening in the NextFl that could be filled by Phil or that annoying lawyer dude.

Yours truly,

Jim

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4