An opportunity

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by LeatherHelmets, Sep 22, 2011.

1. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

For user games....we got an invite from Sabo, Z2H, Commish to join the Proving Grounds, group of TSO users from several leagues who want user games...

You must have an AIM account to join the group, as thats how games are scheduled....

Fred and I are already in...

post is here to sigin up; http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/the-proving-grounds-sign-ups.61359/

Plz note that you are from the HOFL....

Thx
    Tug

2. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

HOF Coaches : The Proving Grounds is a great opportunity to have some fun with ncaa 12. The reason I created it is to build some commodore amongst the PS3 coaches. There are currently over 15 coaches from various leagues around TSO that participate in the Proving Grounds. It is a great tool to improve on your gameplay against another user coach and also if your the type of guy who has free time between advances and wants more games but dont have enough time to devote to another dynasty this is great for that too. We use the AIM Blast group to set up games and lots of times were just on there talking college football or various other topics. If you dont have aim you should really look into getting it because it is one of the best tools for a dynasty. I dont use AIM on my computer however i do have the AIM app for my phone and it works great. You can get it for iphone, blackberry or the droids.

So in conclusion I hope you guys take the time to join up, get some games in and have some fun with us.

3. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

Played my first game here today....as I need the practice in user games.....true sim style, no cheese....got some good work in....did a post game chat in AIM Proving Grounds Blast group...fun