And a rivarly is born

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by BDSDIGITAL, Oct 31, 2011.

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Jun 5, 2009

After our 2nd half, 14 point, last minute scoring drive to win the regular season matchup I knew that the Ole Miss v. Tennessee game was going to be a revenge driven ass kicking by Hellisan.

Ole Miss looked ready, but we were on fire coming out of the gate and never looked back. We took the early 7-0 lead. Shortly afterwards we collected a turnover, ran the ball right back down the field but threw a pick in the end zone. Ole Miss though left the endzone with it and had the ball 1st and 10 from the inch line....a few plays later we collected a safety to go up 9-0. At this point it really felt to me like the Ole Miss wheels just came clean off. We scored on our next drive to go up 16-0 We would score again later in the 2nd qtr to go up 23-0.. and Ole Miss was completely stuck in the mud.

Marlin Lane had a big 1st half with many broken tackles and long runs. Our passing game not only was efficient but explosive... Our defense was eating lightning and shittin' thunder.

In short, this was the best game I've played in quite some time. It just so happened that Helli was on the business end of it. I think the way I played tonight anyone on this site was going down.

We took a 23-0 lead into the half. We had all of the momentum and were in complete control.

The game lost connection at the half. I replayed vs. the cpu and won. I know, bummer right?

Your Season 4 SEC Champs are none other than the Tennessee Volunteers!!!!!

With all of the ebb and flow of this season..the injuries, the qb benchings, the shortage yardage fuckups in big spots, the 6 turnover games, etc. etc. etc.... we were able to back door our way into the title game, and then threw the overhand left to end the fight :D

I'll be at the Sugar Bowl if you need me ;)

Hellisan gg man. Tough night.

You'll get another shot at me soon I'm sure...and you'll get me more than once...remember in 6 months when you've beat me 1/2 dozen times in a row...badly....that even a -never has been- like me can get lucky once in a while.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Feb 10, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    wow and Tennessee rises! good stuff BDS
  3. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Feb 10, 2009
    Congrats on a great win man. There was nothing I could do whatsoever. Twighlight zone game....
  4. makinpropel

makinpropel Go Big Red!

Mar 5, 2011
    SEC East!