And for you NFL fans

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by BigKing, Aug 18, 2011.

1. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

How about the most Bad Ass and Successful team in the league.

[​IMG]

fyi, this isn't me

2. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

Now that's gangsta'!!

3. C Young

C Young Walk On

F James Harrison....I heard they made the eagles look bad and I'm a little sad.

4. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

They are not the most successful team in the NFL. Unless you're talking super bowl era. Green Bay has more Championships than any other team in NFL history. ; )

5. BigKing

Yes I'm not talking about any cave man era, also I usually don't respond to folks that jump ship on their real team that turned crappy (Atlanta) and start supporting last season's superbowl winner.

6. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

I was a fan week 1. And Atlanta wasn't crappy they had the best record in the NFC. Green Bay barely made the playoffs.

7. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

Green Bay baby!!

8. gwill

gwill Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta

I really hate Pittspuke and those terrible piss rags. Screw the yinzers. No team has rolled sevens more than the Stoolers. If you haven't guessed it, yep I'm Browns fan.

9. BigKing

I respect you admitting to being a Browns fan, not many would. But with that, you also must admit that your team sucks, and that we don't get the respect we deserve primarily because we play your crap ass team twice a year.

10. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

Steelers...not getting respect??? what? For some unGODLY reason they tend to get too much respect.

11. gwill

gwill Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta

How does playing us mean you yinzers don't get respect? If there's any reason why you would think you get no respect, it's b/c of douchebag yinzer fans (especially the ones here in Ohio) who try to constantly tell us how good your team is, and shove your super bowl wins down our throats. I bet you half of your fanbase wasn't fans Mark Malone, Bubby Brister, Mike Tomczak, and Neil O'Donnell were running the show. Almost every media outlet is on your jocks. Big Jen and WHines can never do any wrong. Like I said no team in the NFL has had more bounces go their way than you guys. It's a little too convenient that now nearly everywhere you go there's a jackass Yinzer fan. I will give you credit, you're the first Yinzer I've heard place the blame for a "lack of respect" on Cleveland (especially since the Browns have only beaten Pittspuke 4 times since 1999).

• Like Like x 1
  12. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

If I may again say Pittsburgh is NOT the most historically successful team in NFL history. Green Bay is. ; )

13. BigKing

Is that what your girlfriend told you?

14. BigKing

Why worry about the Superbowl era when you can when you can count all those "championships" in the 1930's. I think there was about 10 teams back then.

15. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

Green Bay!!

16. BigKing

I have a bad headache today, it's possible I might have had too many beers. Didn't Manuel get hurt?

17. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

yes i put that playa out 4 weeks my man. it was 1/3 the payback from you putting out lattimore last year.

18. eberdeeber

eberdeeber Walk On

If it wasn't for injuries the Saints would of been back. Green Bay wouldn't have a prayer against the "greatest show on turf" and then Cody would become a Saints fan. Steelers are a great organization but I hate how they are talked about all the time. It's always something. Either James Harrison is crying about something or Rothlesberger is fondling some 20 year old or because they are the "Steelers". They are the media darlings right along with the Patriots, Green Bay (when Brett was there), Dallas and whoever is playing against the Saints. I do like Terry Bradshaw because he is a Louisiana boy. Thats it. Soon they will have to change their name to the "Pittsburgh Plastics" since everything is going to plastic. All because y'alls industry will have to change. lol

19. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

First, I was a Packers fan waaaaay before the season even started. Second, the Packers how waaaay more guys out bc of injury than the saints did and we still won it all. Saints never had a chance. I bet you are still having nightmares of the marshawn lynch run!! ; )

20. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

Stop stealing the rams old slogan " greatest show on turf"...can't y'all bayou girls come up with something original??

21. BigKing

Awesome

22. eberdeeber

eberdeeber Walk On

First thing the Packers injuries were to those players who weren't any good until late. only one that comes to mind is your RB. Everyone else were forgettable. One Run from Marshawn Lynch at the end of the game when half the defense was hurt. Big Deal. no nightmares here, but I bet you were having nightmares the night before the game against the Falcons because it was such a conundrum for you. I mean you were probably thinking, "What do I do if the Falcons win?" "I can always wear my Falcons Starter jacket because I still have it in my closet" all these thoughts as your sleeping,tossing and turning. Then Brett Farve shows up and tells you to stick with the Packers because the Falcons traded him.

23. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

Opening-Day Starters on IR

RB Ryan Grant ankle/IR
    SS Morgan Burnett (R) knee/IR
    ILB Nick Barnett
    T Mark Tauscher
    TE Jermichael Finley
    OLB Brad Jones shoulder/IR
    CB Josh Bell
    G/T Marshall Newhouse (R)
    DE Justin Harrell
    DE Mike Neal IR
    FS Derrick Martin knee/IR
    OLB Brady Poppinga
    LILB Brandon Chillar
    FS Anthony Smith ankle/IR
    TE Spencer

6 of which were starters.

Get your weak facts straight. We had the most players on IR that has ever won a super bowl. New Orleans would not have had a chance.

And why are you bringing up the 48-21 buttkicking where Rodgers broke the Record for best QB performance in the past 20 or so years. He completed 31 of 36 passes for 366 yards, and rushing TD. So umm...no the night before I WENT to the game and saw GB dominate I lost no sleep at all.

Waiting for your pointless response...

24. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

Having fun on vacation cody?

25. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

Yes. I may see hurricane Irene Friday!! lol