And now a message from debbie downer

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by krbonn76, Nov 30, 2011.

1. krbonn76

krbonn76 Walk On

After what seems like an eternity ago since my last game(which was a loss to morman) Coach Bonner after a long over due vacation jumped back in the saddle of his 0-5 mustangs only to get punched in the mouth in the first quarter falling to 14-0. But as the game goes on he gets back into the swing of things to bring it to a 20-17 lead heading into the fourth quarter.

BUT SURPRISE SURPRISE I GET A FUCKING FREEZE! I AM SO OVER THIS BULLSHIT IT IS NOT EVEN FUNNY.

It is one in the morning i am tired and have work in the morning. I will take a sim but to be honest i am losing hope. I can't wait for this season to be over with get me fired and move on to a worse school. I still don't see myself winning a game this year. Absolute shit show my team has become after two straight years of having the best human recruiting class to drop ten ranking points is shit. And to lose all the favor i had by resigning will only lead to me getting shit canned. Oh well what are you to do. Let's just hope that the computer has mercy on me and gives me the win in this sim(my guess is heath will keep doing it till i lose)

Side note: I still love all you son of a bitches and want to be near you (except you ravishing one you had your chance and blew it ;))

• Like Like x 1
  2. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

you blew the ravishing one?