And the 2013 FOTY is...

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Masler, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

All-American CB Jamie Ford - 52 Total Tackles (36 Solo, 16 Assisted), 3 TFL, 1 Sack, 11 INT, 9 Defl, 1 FF, 1 FR, 2 TD

Kid is a ball hawk....going through a bit of a Sophomore Slump though...

2. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

I would venture to guess his coach was pushing hard for this honor...

3. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

lol. I voted for Ford instead of my HB Kimbrough and it proved to be the difference between his win and a tie.

4. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

Ridiculousness

5. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

yeah I'm scratching my head wondering how he got it over a Freshman Heisman finalist who placed 3rd behind Jamal Berry and Melvin Gordon?

MaslerBoros16 those were some crazy stats for a CB. I dont think I've ever had double digit INT's with one guy. I think the closest I've had was 8 or 9 in '11.

6. Masler

Masler Moderator

As any good coach would :). BUT the other stats were just as good, having FR on the Heisman is crazy...but getting a CB on the Heisman would have been historic...even if he were a Senior

7. Masler

Masler Moderator

He's the #1 CB now and isn't doing as good on that side of the field..thinkin about making him #2 again

8. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

could work, I'm splitting carries between Johnson and Cruz, and with that KILLER transfer from Auburn I got playing next season who will likely be a 99 overall, cruz's best days are behind him sadly. After next season though it should be all johnson.