And the Winner of the RGIII Contest is...

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by UofCWildcat, Mar 10, 2012.

1. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

2. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Its almost exactly what the "chart" says. If you ask me, the Rams didnt get enough.

3. Masler

Masler Moderator

He will not be a great NFL QB.

4. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

I don't care about the NFL, but I'm curious why you say that. Before I ever saw him play I just assumed, because he has world class speed, that he's just another Denard (who would be a terrible NFL QB if he's even given the shot, which I doubt). But, after seeing him play a few times last year I see that he's an excellent passer who just happens to have world class speed. He threw the ball better than any QB I saw last year and I was absolutely amazed by his accuracy.

5. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

IMO, he's the best deep ball thrower in the draft. If that's just because he had Kendal Wright, i don't know but that deep ball is PRETTY. Also i see him flourishing in the West Coast system.

6. Masler

Masler Moderator

I think he has good accuracy and speed but idk I'm just not convinced. True we haven't seen him at full potential but to be the #2 overall pick...it still don't know..

7. Masler

Masler Moderator

He can't throw deep passes all day -__-

8. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

I agree. It's a wait in see. Don't get me wrong. I think this trade is 100% overpriced.

9. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

This isn't a Denard (no passing skills) or Pryor (dumbass) here. I feel like ppl still have a stigma about black QBs. Which is understandable and in no way am I saying racist. But look at the person here. World class speed (hurdles)..physically gifted, check. Pretty sure he finished his degree at a baptist college without incident and is from a military family..character, check. And to me showed elite decision making and passing skills..he had a high completion percentage if I remember correctly.

IMO he will do just fine. Tho I'm not thrilled with what the redskins gave up to move up what, 5 spots? That 3rd first rounder is questionable and I don't like it but congrats to the Skins for wanting to get better!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    RGIII seems to be a natural leader by worth ethic and character as opposed to just relying others to follow his talent. I'm impressed by his skills and can't say I'm happy he is going to DC.