And then there was one.

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by BRUCE80, Oct 9, 2009.

1. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

And then there was one.

Everyone please welcom Jfosh to the league as Penn State. He is highly recommended by..... well me.

Welcome J.

We still have one more opening, please post here with ideas on who it should be.

Thanks.

2. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Is he any good?:)

3. wildcatter78

wildcatter78 Walk On

That was quick...

4. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

I have someone who is in another league and is outstanding. Ill send the info to jello and Bruce

5. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Not sure who's available, but I'd LOVE to get in on this. Not sure if I qualify for the experience league or not but jmill said I should express interest in this league if I was and I definitely am.

6. DatNDaz

DatNDaz Walk On

I'm not sure how many names for replacements are being thrown around behind the scenes. Right now, the list I see is Jfosh and Mors. If anyone else REALLY wants to make another nomination go ahead, but I think we probably want to get these two guys in given they're both commissioners in TF.

To the new guys, make sure you read up on recruiting and gameplay restrictions. We probably need to make a few updates to our rules sticky. Gameplay shouldn't be much different than what you're used to in TF. We do allow snapping with a guy in motion. Audibles are allowed, but only one player is allowed to move, ok Mors ;) ? If the audible also causes a WR/TE to step on or off the line in addition to the moving player, that's ok.

Would someone mind making a list of the strategy settings so we can post which ones are cool / not in the rules? I'll try to update the rules sticky when I get back on Monday.

7. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

:D

I'm never going to live that down now....

Sounds great!

Any idea what teams are available since the description thread still shows 12 guys?

I'd love to get in with Navy or some other lower level team.

8. BRUCE80

Take your pick, my preference is Pac ten or Big ten because it would fit better.

We dont have a Pac Ten team and Ohio State is open.

Its up to you Mors, make a choice and Basis will send you the invite.

9. jfosh

jfosh Super

Bruce thanks for the intro. We can be friends in this league. :) I look forward to being part of the E-league.

I did not know Pac-10 was open.

10. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

I'd prefer not to be in Pac 10 since I already have two dynasties with teams there (USC in TF:C2C and Stanford in OFFL West).

I've always been a guy that enjoys building up teams so a lower level team would be my first preference and I've always enjoyed the Army-Navy-Air Force battles and the fleXbox One is my favorite offense. So, my preference is Navy, unless that's just not going to work out (plus I'll get to play Shaun every season, which is always great).

If Navy is just simply unacceptable, then I'll go with the Washington Huskies.

11. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

You can pick whatever team you like, but for SCHEDULING purposes, here is what we would prefer:

- Big 10 (Ohio State*, Wisconsin*, Iowa, Michigan State, Purdue, Illinois, Indiana, Northwestern, Minnesota)

- ACC Atlantic (Maryland, BC, Wake Forest, Clemson, NC State)

- Independents (Navy)

*Former user-controlled team.

Choosing from that list would be BEST for balance, but if you have a favorite team not listed there then that would be fine.

Also, just a note: you guys (fosh, mors) will be on a pretty short leash. I have faith in the choices for sure, but this wasn't a very open process so we will have to make sure everything goes smoothly.

Welcome to the league, have fun, read the rules (ESPECIALLY RECRUITING), and enjoy!

12. wildcatter78

wildcatter78 Walk On

Welcome aboard fellas...

13. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Give him Navy. Shaun is Army.

14. BRUCE80

Navy should be fine.

15. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Invite sent to mors as Navy.

16. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Awesome!

I'll join ASAP.

17. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Welcome JFosh and Mors! The Navy-Army battle should be good...Is JFosh sticking with Penn St. or is he going to the Pac-10? Sounds like he was unaware of the Pac-10's availability...

18. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

He is staying Penn State. We need him in the Big 10.