And You Are?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Kasper, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Ya know fellas, after I asked Hokie to give some quick insight to who he is it hit me that I honestly don't know a whole lot about all of yall. I know Phil and Saw are a couple bigot Texans, and Redd is just a delusional Purdue fan-- but I don't know much about you guys. We have a good group that I feel has the potential to stick together for a while.

So with that, who are you?

Kapono
    Philstyle3005
    sawemoff
    BPHusker
    fuzzyl0gic
    bjbdahitman
    Hokie Effect - I know you already did this in that other thread, more just making you aware of this.
    -Cougars-
    Steamer43
    CoachRedd
    LSUTRUTH

------------------------------------------------------------------------

My names Tyler Kasperson (hence the username Kasper and GT TKasper). I'm 20 years old and from Huron, SD, a town of about 12,000-- basically BFE to you guys I'm sure. I played high school football, made All Conference as a MLB my senior year. I work for a company called Wilbur Ellis. One interesting thing I guess is that we do crop dusting which makes it kind of fun and different.

I just finished my first year at Lake Area Tech and have one more year to finish my Agribusiness degree. I did go to South Dakota State right out of high school (2010 grad) which kind of gives me a local team to cheer for. It was really neat to see them in the NCAA tourney this year. Other games I play are Fifa (I encourage everyone to get into it-- clubs is amazing), Battlefield 3 occasionally, and I am trying to get back into Rocksmith to learn some songs.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2012
  2. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

The name is Damien Mastin, I am from West Lafayette, Indiana, home of the Purdue Boilermakers. I am a huge fan since I was born there but moved to Georgia when I was 3. I played high school football, and played wide receiver, didn't receive any big time awards or anything just your average player. I am a PE teacher and with the summer coming up I have a lot of free time to play and get everything done. I graduated from Morehouse College and I currently live in Florida. I usually play sport games, mostly football and any kind of fighting games. I enjoy rock, hip hop, and R&B music. Don't go clubbing as much as you young folk do, kind of a a stay at home person.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Why the username Cougars?

4. bjbdahitman

bjbdahitman Andy Reid to KC... Finally a real coach...

My name is B.J. Brown. I'm from St. Joseph, MO, and I'm 26 years old. I'm a fan of the KC Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, KC Royals, and OKC Thunder. I've lived here my whole life, and have a wife and 2 kids. A daugter that will be 4 in August, and a son that will be 2 in September. I'm a production supervisor at National Beef Leathers LLC., and I actually love my job. I play competitive slow pitch softball on saturdays in Missouri, Kansas, and Nebraska. It's one of my hobbies. I love Madden, and really any football games, or sports games for the matter. Sometimes I play COD, but it's pretty rare anymore. I'm with Cougars, I'm a home body, but occasionally I do go to the bar and hang out with my friends. I enjoy fishing and camping with my family...

5. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Because back in the day, I used to watch BYU a lot and I loved their air raid offense, thus the name Cougars was born.

6. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Right on, I'm curious about a few peoples screen names around here.

7. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

I couldn't agree with you more on that statement lol

8. Steamer43

Steamer43 Cleveland Steamer

My name is Jackson Moore. I'm going to turn 20 years old this month. I'm currently a junior at Fresno State and I have an intern / writing position with Scout.com for the Fresno State site (Barkboard.com). I've lived in Fresno all my life - I've been to every home Fresno State football game since I was 1 year old. Between school and covering football and basketball it takes up most of my time during the semesters. When I'm home I'm watching sports or playing XBOX. I'll watch just about any sports. My teams besides Fresno State are the San Francisco Giants, Memphis Grizzlies and Tennessee Titans (The 2 Tennessee teams are unrelated). I play mostly sports games and the popular shooters. I've got a group of friends in town on XBL and we typically get the same games. I played basketball and tennis in high school. We have new rec center at Fresno State with two full sized basketball gyms so I go there to play basketball now. Sometimes I play in local leagues or tournaments. The screen name Steamer43 is pretty random, although I recently found the ship SS Badger is known as the Steamer 43 and even has its own song haha. Boats weren't what I had in mind when I made the name...

• Like Like x 1
  9. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

I always figured you were older Steamer43

10. Steamer43

Steamer43 Cleveland Steamer

Ya I don't think the H4Y guys realized they were taking on a 16 year old when I first joined. I've always been glued to the TV watching football so I was already playing sim football as a young kid haha. Cool to see we're about the same age.

11. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

So we have 4 guys at 20 years old exactly, that's interesting. I'll be doing mine sometime today or tomorrow.

12. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

My name is Phillip Shawn. I'm 24 years old from Gladewater, Texas. Went to school at Texas Wesleyan University, originally to play basketball before blowing out my knee, and graduated with my Business degree. Contemplate going back to school to get my MBA, but haven't really decided if I should or not. I played high school football to starting out, but quit after my freshman year to focus on baseball and basketball, the two sports I excelled more in and had more fun playing. In all honesty, the only reason I watch NFL games is because of fantasy football. I do enjoy watching college football though, and while I'm not a huge fan of any one school, the team I like succeeding most is Oklahoma. College basketball is my favorite sport, and since I grew up watching Jordan my entire life, North Carolina is the school I'm a fan of. (Would have went to college there had the basketball opportunity at smaller schools not been available). Currently I work in the Oil and Gas industry as a Landman and I've enjoyed it so far.

13. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Goddam Sooners...

14. aarondramp

aarondramp ten thousand words

Well, I have always wanted to do an OD where all of the users are in one conference and Kasper is giving me the chance. I'm glad to be joining up as the Cincinnati Bearcats.

I have been able to play and get to know some of you guys before, but I don't know most of you, and it looks like I might be the old guy in the group.

My name is Aaron (middle initial is D and the last name starts with Ramp - hence the username). I'm 33 and live in Charlotte, NC working as a Client Services Executive doing whatever it takes to keep my client happy. I'm trying to learn some programming, though, so I can branch out and do some other stuff.

I spend as much time as I can with my 3 kids and am usually not on until they go to bed around 8:30ish. I went to UNC Charlotte and can't wait to fight fuzzyl0gic for the chance to use them next year when they will be the worst team in NCAA '14. I am a pretty big sports fan but especially into MMA, college basketball and football, and the NFL.

That's about it for me. I'm looking forward to playing with you guys for the next year and getting to know you all.

By the way, Kasper - I see that you work for Wilbur Ellis, which happens to be one of the biggest distributors for my client. I deal with them on a daily basis...small world.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Who's that client out of curiosity? And yes, very small world indeed.

16. aarondramp

aarondramp ten thousand words

Syngenta

17. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

[​IMG]

18. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Oh boy, yep.

That's a big fish right there- we handle a lot of their stuff right here where I work.

19. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

Oh you know who I am. Possibly later next week

20. dj illmatic 23

dj illmatic 23 Walk On

I've just been invited to join the OC in 13, and I am excited. Reading the other posts, it looks like not only will I be the new guy, but also the oldest. My name is Brett Shepherd. I'm a 34 year old teacher from Pensacola, Florida. I'm a graduate of the University of West Florida. I'm married without children, which is why I have so much time for gaming. I'm an avid gamer, that plays almost any genre you can think of. My other vice is Air Jordans.

My favorite teams are the Knicks, Yankees, Miami Hurricanes, and Washington Redskins. As far as my gamertag/name, I dj'ed for about 12 years. Everyone knew me as DJ Illmatic. For those of you that don't know, Illmatic is the name of Nas' first album, and in my opinion is the greatest album ever. The number 23 is of course to rep my favorite player ever and G.O.A.T, Jordan. I dj'ed hip-hop and r&b, and was damn good if I say so myself. However, being married and being in the club every weekend don't go well together. I also started to grow sick of what this generation calls music, so I retired and studied history at UWF.

• Like Like x 3
  21. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Welcome FNG- don't disappoint

22. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

[​IMG]
    Haha welcome to the OC

23. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Rivalry... Check

• Like Like x 1
  24. dj illmatic 23

dj illmatic 23 Walk On

Just dislike me right now. Wait until I beat you this year to hate me. :)

25. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

haha it isnt that I hate you, I just hate the teams you like!