Anderson Silva plays HB for Oregon?

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by totalwreckage, Sep 4, 2009.

1. totalwreckage

totalwreckage TMFL Coach/GM NY Jets

Anderson Silva plays HB for Oregon?

who knew??

[​IMG]

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    sweet dreams

3. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    [YOUTUBE]VxAIcRHs1tk[/YOUTUBE]

Dude went crazy. People from Idaho need to know, if you come up taunting and talking shit, your likely going to get punched.

The NCAA will hopefully step in and sit Blount down for a long while, if Oregon doesn't do it first.

4. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

I hope the folks that didn't think Boise could run with the big dogs checked that game out last night....Oregon got nothin'... Blount should be suspended indefinitely.

5. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

This is the kind of program that Bogey is running in Tradition II.

6. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

Believe it...

Blount is not your typical scat back, buddy is 6'3" 240.

7. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

I look at this thing and it doens't even look like Blount even puts alot on the punch.

8. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Yeah but he got him on the sweet spot of dude's chin, that'll def stun you. Plus dude that got punched looked like he was soft anyway. LOL.

9. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

Dude got hit on the sweet spot and wasn't expecting it, that will put the lights out.
    Blount is a real genius, just cost himself probably a full round in the 2010 NFL draft. That's an expensive punch.

10. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Not only did he do this, but then he tried to get in a fight with the fans on the way to the locker room and had to be restrained by the assistant coach and dragged to the locker room. Dude is a fuckin' thug, straight up, and I hope he get's suspended a nice long time.

11. Mallard Muscle

Mallard Muscle Blue Chip Prospect

It wasn't just the punch, it was all the BS after. You'd think that a minute or so after he did that he'd realize how dumb it was, hang his head and go straight for the locker room, but no. What an idiot. Unfortunately, I knew he was capable of this kind of nonsense but it really irritates me to see it happen.

I'd be perfectly fine if they kicked him off the team. Let him stay on scholarship, but no football. The University of Oregon football program is bigger than one stupid kid or punch.

12. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

The kid can play football. Because of that he will be given another chance. If he was just another thug the new coach would make an example of him.

His "We owe them an A$$ Whoopin" quote before the game also makes him look 100 times worse in this situation.

13. Mallard Muscle

Mallard Muscle Blue Chip Prospect

What you probably don't realize is that he was already suspended once during the summer for essentially being lazy on and off the practice field. Then he was kicked out the very first fall practice for letting his temper get the best of him. Blount is trouble. His me-first attitude is exactly what tears teams apart.

If he's kicked off the team he'll definitely play again in the NFL, but this latest episode probably cost him a lot of money down the line. My gut feeling is that he'll be suspended 2-4 games.

14. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

His career is over I bet. Lawrence Phillips brains without the skill.

15. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

With his size if he can break 4.5 in the 40 he will be on an NFL roster a year from now, no doubt in my mind.

16. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

I say suspend both of them 1 or 2 games and let them finish the season. Send Blount to anger management, and send that idiot from Boise to some kind of counselor that will tell him not to talk trash to anyone that is 6'2 240 and pissed off.

Both of those teams looked like crap last night. I think they were both ranked a little too high, and I was majorly disappointed in both programs. Oregon needs to get their shit together if they are supposed to be the 2nd best team in the Pac-10... and if Boise goes undefeated and all the top teams take a loss I still dont think they should go to National Championship. I know its only the first game of the season and all teams will get better, but I dont think Boise has what it takes... and their schedule is really weak for a NC team. Winning a shitty game at home and running through a cupcake schedule(assuming they do) doesnt get you a ticket to the NC in my book. They need to get into the MWC or Pac-10.

Anyway, do Oregon and Boise have any more games scheduled in the future?

17. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Wow, these non-BCS schools just can't win for losing can they?

First it was they don't play any tough schools.

Then they beat Oklahoma in the Fiesta Bowl and it was well they can't win every time in a BCS conference.

Now, they win a game sloppy and play GREAT defense and what happens now? Well they didn't blow them out so they obviously don't deserve to be there.

Give me a freakin' break people.

As for the Boise State dude getting suspended the same amount of Blount, are you fucking kidding me? The dude said one thing to him. Blount fuckin' punches him in the jaw and then tries to fight the fucking fans. Dude needs to be kicked out of school for being a fuckin' moron.

18. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

He instigated it...to some extent..(boise guy)

I guess you could say blount did with the "ass whoopin" thing

im giong to be honest though, a little piece of me was like "yeah!" when blount whiped that smile off of the boise dudes face haha

19. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    If I coached Boise St I would sit that guy down for a game or two just because I think Boise St is above bs like that.

Blount would be off my team, but would stay scholarshiped. I would encourage him to finish school, keep working out and do what he could to get drafted high next year.

And as for the Fiesta Bowl game a few years ago, if the same OU and Boise teams play each other ten times, how many will OU win? I would sat at least seven. It was exactly what it was, an upset. Boise played a great game but had to pull two miracle plays out of their ass to win it. Can they compete with BCS programs every year? Absolutely. If they were put in the Pac-10 would they win all the time? Probably not.

20. Newb Slice

Newb Slice Walk On

wow he better get suspended for that

21. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

If the piece of shit from Boise St doesn't run his mouth and put his hands on Blount AFTER the game we aren't even having the conversation.

What Blount did is unacceptable but buddy who got knocked out is just as much at fault.

22. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Just heard on the little espn radio update on xbox live that Boise st coach suspended his player for a couple weeks. Oregon hasnt decided/commented yet I guess.

23. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Blount has trouble keeping his emotions in check. there are very powerful chemicals being sent to and fro in his brain and he can't overcome them in certain moments. He is obviously not in the drivers' seat at all times.

And in general, you never want to taunt and turn your head from a person who is predisposed to violence. Just not a smart turn of events from the Boise State player, at all.

24. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

After looking into this a little I do not think it matters for the Boise State player. I did a "control F" on the play-by-play of the game and Byron Hout's name did not appear once. He is that loser who talks shit after his team wins and he sat and watched the entire game.

25. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

I dont think it was as much BSU playing GREAT defense as it was Oregon playing SHIT offense... We all know that both of those team's offenses are much better than what we saw last night.

What happens now? Now they play no one the rest of the year, and we will always think back to the garbage the entire country saw in week 1. Im not saying keep them out of the BCS, but even if they blow out every team on their schedule from here on I just dont think they will have earned a National Championship spot. The system is fucked I know and if there were a playoffs we wouldnt have to worry about it, but there isnt and we have to give the benefit of the doubt to the teams that played quality opponents week in and week out. Now if all the top teams take 2 losses they might get in...