Andrew Luck

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by Keller, Oct 12, 2010.

1. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Andrew Luck

God I hope the Bills eventually draft this guy. Whether he comes out this April or next, this is the type of guy I want leading my football team. I hope this wasn't posted already.

[youtube]RF9PFJI_t5I[/youtube]

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

That kid has some heart and great fundamentals. I think he will stay all four years, unlike USC and Oregon recruits those kids focus on their education.

3. Keller

He'll come out as a RS Junior at the very latest if he continues playing like he is and is projected as the #1 pick. I wouldn't be surprised if he came out this year to be totally honest.

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I think he'll see what team has the first pick before he decides... honestly, Carolina is a better fit for him than Buffalo. I say that because Carolina has a run game and Steve Smith that he can rely on. Plus, I think the Bills have more heart than Carolina this year and will win more games.

5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

BTW, I think that's the hardest hit I've seen this year... and the hardest hit I've ever seen by a QB

6. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Andrew Luck is the shit. And so is Harbaugh

7. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

He should come out as soon as he's projected in the top few picks.

Too many things can go wrong.

8. BadaBing319

BadaBing319 OMFL Broncos / PMFL Eagles

Cough...Jake Locker.

9. BadaBing319

Actually, that's not fair - Locker is still one of the top 5-10 prospects in the draft. I just can't stand the Huskies, so I'm reveling in the fact that he isn't the savior everyone thought he would be coming back this year.

10. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I don't think Locker is anywhere near as good as he was hyped to be. To me it was always overdone. He had a good year, but he's nowhere near as good (now) as Philip Rivers was as a true freshman. And frankly, I think that's saying something. I don't think he's naturally gifted as a passing QB. The hype for him to win the Heisman was always idiotic. It shows how badly they want a winner again in Seattle. For some reason up there they (radio personalities, etc) just hype the hell out of everything, are always counting their wins before they get them, etc.

For instance: "the Huskies are 2-2, and after this game they'll be 3-2, then they go on the road... " OOPS

11. BadaBing319

This is EXACTLY why I hate them. I moved to Seattle about 10 years ago and the sense of elitism and superiority in the area about the Husky program is maddening. I know they have a storied tradition, but the fact is they are 19-57 since 2004. As soon as they have one good game, everyone around here is convinced they are going to the Rose Bowl and has no trouble letting everyone know about it.

12. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Blastin on fools

13. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

How come I can't see page 2 unless I post... LOL

Regarding Andrew Luck, the only thing that makes me nervous is that Jim harbaugh is a mother fucking genius as a coach. Look at the stats for Josh Johnson as a senior. He was playing for Harbaugh when Harbaugh was coaching a NON scholarship school that played against scholarship teams!

205-300, 2,976 yds, 68.3 pct, 9.9 Avg, 42 TD, 1 INT

14. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I don't hate them at all. I'm actually a Coug... But I played in the band like any true geek would in high school, and i went to three "all star" days at Husky Stadium where we played on the field etc, and always had fond memories of Husky stadium as I went there a lot when I was just out of HS etc...

I want them to do well. But they HAVE to stop counting wins. It's even worse with Husky basketball. They were talking about "winning out" when they were slightly above .500. Luckily, they almost did win out. But that's fucking stupid.

15. Keller

Jake Locker = Jamarcus Russell

Just sayin.

16. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

At least with Locker you could make him a safety or a linebacker... lol

17. BadaBing319

Or baseball player...I coach baseball and am friends with the former hitting coach at UW who now does some scouting for the Mariners. He said that in all his years of coaching and scouting, the only player he came across with better physical attributes and tools than Locker is Alex Rodriguez. Said that if Locker focused on baseball only, he could have been a top 5 overall pick.

I bet the Angels are hoping the Jamarcus Russell comparison pans out. They drafted and signed him to a contract last year...

18. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Damn now that's how you get in there and make a statment

19. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Funny you mention that because as of now, the guy Locker most reminds me of happens to be a baseball player.

Gabe Kapler. You can't draw up an athlete much better (similar to Locker) but he just isn't that productive (also, similar to Locker).