*ANNOUNCEMENT* 2013 & 2014 Off-season Schedule

Discussion in '12th Man Football' started by CHUNKNESS, Nov 7, 2012.

1. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

OK, Gentlemen. With the completion of the 2012 playoffs on the horizon, I have put together an off-season schedule with the assumption that the 2012 post-season playoff games will be completed by this Thursday or Friday.

Our off-season tasks can be "doubled up" on Saturday and Sunday which would allow for our 2013 draft to take place on SUNDAY, 11/11/12 at 8pm EST and our 2014 draft to commence on SUNDAY, 11/18/12 at 8pm EST.

The reasoning behind this is to: A) have BOTH drafts on the weekend instead of a weekday; B) prevent additional "down" time by postponing the 2013 draft an additional week and the 2014 draft an additional week beyond Thanksgiving; C) expedite the off-season process and complete BOTH drafts BEFORE the Thanksgiving holiday weekend.

No pressure Scikotic, redlishus, thoov08, and cry_havoc; but it would be IDEAL if you gentlemen can get your playoff games (Conference Championships AND Superbowl) completed by Thursday. Please don't feel obligated, but if it is doable, it would be appreciated immensely as it would save us a HUGE amount of time and allow for less cramming over the weekend!

If the completion of the 2012 playoffs is delayed through this weekend for any reason, we will postpone the 2013 draft until 11/18 as originally planned. Otherwise, if the playoffs are completed by this Friday, plan on the 2013 draft on Sunday 11/11 and the 2014 draft on Sunday 11/18.

Anyone who will be out of town ( Warhawk AKA dreadman, Eazy E, PAPER R1VAL ) will need to have a trustworthy person use their PSN credentials to login and manage their team OR set their team to AUTO and allow the CPU to manage their team.

The spreadsheet below outlines the dates and deadlines assigned for each off-season task. Thank you for your attention regarding this. Any questions or concerns, let us know.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 7, 2012
    • Like Like x 5
  2. CHUNKNESS

3. CHUNKNESS

For those who are at work and unable to view the Googledoc, I've attached a .pdf of the off-season schedule to the original post. You can download that and view it or provide me with your email address and I can send a copy to you as well.

4. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

[​IMG]

Great Schedule...

• Like Like x 2
  5. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Are the times listed, deadlines or start times?

6. CHUNKNESS

deadlines

7. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

OK. I ask because it shows 8 EST as the draft deadline, but up above you state that's the start time.

Also, any chance we can bump it up one hour to 7 EST? Dinner obligations and such....

8. CHUNKNESS

That's the "deadline" for you to attend the draft. It starts at 8pm EST sharp. As for changing the time, it will remain at 8pm EST for manageability from a staff standpoint. Sorry.

9. coachmimz20

coachmimz20 Walk On

yes bumping it would be a good decision, as I think we are having a birthday dinner for me at my parents... So i dont want to piss them off extremely, I let TJ do that.

10. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Crap, thanks. I always get stuck with pissing them off.

11. CHUNKNESS

The off-season schedule will kickoff effective post Superbowl...

• Like Like x 2