ANNOUNCEMENT #3

Discussion in 'TSL: Tradition Soccer League' started by RedAL925, Sep 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

In order to incentivize the support of the site we call home, the Tradition Futbol Serie is introducing Premier Member Benefits. All site Premier members in the TFS will be eligible to receive:

Higher Team Draft Priority
    - Premier Members will receive higher draft priority in each team draft we hold. We are still working out the details on how we will hold team drafts with this new system in place.

Access to TSO-P Open Cup
    - The TSO-Premier Open Cup is a straight knockout tournament open to ALL premier members, regardless of TFS affiliation. The TSO-P Open Cup will run concurrent with each TFS season.

Access to the *new* EXTRA LEAGUE
    - Premier members can participate in the *new* EXTRA LEAGUE. The league season will start about halfway through TFS Season 7. The details will be worked out once we get a number on who will join.
    - You MUST be a TFS manager in order to participate in this league, and you MUST have completed at least one (1) season in the TFS in order to join.

TERMS & CONDITIONS:

- As usual, your TFS schedule always comes first.

- Being a premier member does not make you immune to standard league rules & regulations, or site-wide rules of conduct.

- Committing to the EXTRA LEAGUE and, to a lesser extent, TSO-P Open Cup is a sizable scheduling commitment. Please think about whether or not you will be able to put in the time to compete in both the TFS and these other competitions.

- None of these benefits are mandatory; if you do not want or have time to compete in the TSO-P Open Cup or the EXTRA LEAGUE, you do not have to. (I can't think of a reason why you wouldn't want higher draft priority, but that is also optional).

- Membership is $12 per year. You can find all the information on site Membership here.

• Like Like x 2
  2. RedAL925

3. RedAL925

One last thing, don't forget to follow @TFSerie on twitter...more info on Twitter will be coming closer to Season 7 kickoff

4. Friz

Friz Walk On

Featured Threads:
    i will be joining premier for next season

• Like Like x 1
  5. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

:( - No Viktoria Plzen...

6. vipermansa

vipermansa Walk On

just upgraded

• Like Like x 1
  7. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

upgraded.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Cole Copeland

Cole Copeland Mr. Irrelevant

I am already premier. Idk if I wasn't included in list because I am new and just started showing interest here or what, but I am a premier member.

9. IJGator

IJGator Walk On

I'm premier. Have been because this site has been great. $12 is a small price to pay for the great league organization.

• Like Like x 5
  10. CxMacx10

CxMacx10 Walk On

I upgraded. Should have done it sooner. Whatever i can contribute to keep this place going strong ;)

• Like Like x 5
  11. BESHIKTAS

BESHIKTAS Almighty Black Eagles

I just upgraded. I think the fun I have here is worth well over 12$. Thanks to those guys who put effort in to this, and build up this community. To be honest with you all, I became a premier member just to support this oranization and show some respect to the work put on here. Thanks again guys!!!

• Like Like x 3
  12. IJGator

IJGator Walk On

I agree 100%.

In a nutshell, here is why I enjoy this site so much: Last night I played 4 games of Madden (Ranked Random). 1st game I lost 17-12. Great game. The next 3 ended with the person on the other end quitting in the 2nd quarter. I'm not very good, but I was winning all 3 games. Not by much I might add.

EVERYONE I've played affiliated with TFL has been awesome. The skill level is good. I find myself somewhere in the middle. However, every game is fun no matter who I'm matched up with. Always competitive, always respectful.

For those that haven't upgraded to premier, I would recommend it because of the fun this site has created. Without this site, I mostly likely but subjected to experiences similar to the 3 madden games I played last night.

• Like Like x 2
  13. rschwep

rschwep Always Rebuilding

Featured Threads:
    Bit the bullet and upgraded as well. Playing here has been a great experience and well worth the $12.

• Like Like x 1
  14. UcanHateMeNow

UcanHateMeNow 3rd Coast born that means we're Texas raised

I think chatbox alone is worth the $12 to see all the random conversations that go on in there...:D

• Like Like x 2
  15. Roger

Roger Walk On

I finally upgraded to premier! Just want to say THANK YOU to all the people that make this website possible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.