ANNOUNCEMENT - Advancement

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by majesty95, Feb 16, 2013.

1. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

There has been numerous requests for us to change form a 72 hour advance to a 48 hour advance. After discussing it with the leadership group we felt that it was in the best interest of the league to keep things moving as quickly as possible. We will still allow up to 72 hours if needed, but we want to try to advance within 48 hours under most circumstances. We feel that this will help keep the league flowing and keep everyone more involved and having more fun.

So here are the new regulations:

Advance
    • ALL user vs CPU games MUST be completed within 48 hours.
    • ALL user vs user games MUST be attempted to be scheduled by BOTH users within 48 hours.
    Extensions
    • In the event a user vs user game cannot be played within 48 hours then one of the users will need to PM me and the opponent and explain why the game cannot be played and when the following day it can be. I will then decide to delay the advance, sim the game or allow one user to play the CPU. All decisions will be final and you will be expected to accept the decision gracefully.
    Away
    • ALL users are responsible for putting themselves on auto if they cannot play. If I have to put a user on auto pilot due to them not showing up for their game then they will face a one game suspension (an additional week on auto). If you cannot log on for some reason and need me to help you then send me a PM explaining the situation and in some cases I will do so without a sanction. IN most cases, you should be able to find 3 minutes to log on and put yourself on auto.
    We still want to give you a little flexibility in scheduling at times. However, we feel it is in the best interest of the league overall to advance more quickly. We will be flexible at times but we also need you to be flexible too. If you know (or suspect) you cannot play, do the honorable thing and the right thing for your league mates and opponent and put yourself on auto.

Have a great remainder of the season! Looking forward to all the user vs user action!

Please acknowledge in this post that you have read and understand this change. Thanks!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Crunk_Ness

Crunk_Ness Walk On

Read and acknowledged.

3. MarkyMark67

MarkyMark67 Walk On

Sounds good, I have read and understand.

4. AveryB

AveryB Walk On

5. Glen Cieske

Glen Cieske Walk On

This works for me

6. YungLew15

YungLew15 Walk On

Understood.

7. woodsmall

woodsmall Walk On

Understood

8. LLCoolGrey

LLCoolGrey Walk On

works for me

9. RVallee

RVallee Walk On

I apologize, but I'm going to retire from the league. 48 hr advancements aren't something I'm going to be able to do right now, and keep up with. I'll miss the Tampa Bay organization (looking at you JJ Smoke). This is a great league, I told Majesty maybe I'll be back around sometime. Best of luck guys.

10. Ninersfan80

Ninersfan80 Walk On

yeah 48 hours is going to make it even harder for me to come back now

11. danwin

danwin Walk On

Don't know how I missed this till today. Luckily, I usually try to get my games in on the first day.

12. coachgaddy

coachgaddy Mega 49ers, OMFL Pats

Dont know till you try.

• Like Like x 2
  13. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

Its funny how some guys in here work over 45+ hours a week, have live in girlfriends/wives, kids, etc and can get their games in and others think 48 hours is light light speed. It is what it is I guess. Not everybody as committed as we are :)