ANNOUNCEMENT - AFC President

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by majesty95, Oct 3, 2012.

1. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

Unfortunately, flyinhi2005 had to retire from the league due to personal reasons. We wish him the best.

The good news is, we have a very capable replacement. Jbbubba has accepted the role of AFC President. Jacob will be responsible for handling any gameplay concerns from AFC owners as well as serving on the trade committee. Additionally, he will be involved in league decision making and will be a resource for all AFC owners (or any owner should I or Zikry not be available).

Jacob has been a valuable asset to the league since joining and has showed a tremendous interest in the league's overall welfare. He has been very active in his attempt to improve his gameplay and has displayed a committed interest in learning all of the league's rules and abiding by all of TSO's rules and expectations. He will be a valuable asset to the league's leadership and to all of the members of the league.

Please help me in welcoming Jacob to the leadership group. :)

• Like Like x 3
  2. Jbbubba

Jbbubba Walk On

Thanks for the warm welcome! I hope to serve all of the AFC's interests in the best way I can

• Like Like x 2
  3. woodsmall

woodsmall Walk On

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. Crumbler81

Crumbler81 Walk On

Congrats man :)

• Like Like x 2
  5. Jbbubba

Jbbubba Walk On

Thanks man. Truly do appreciate it, been a blast playing with ya in both of my leagues I'm in with ya