ANNOUNCEMENT: BRONCOS OWNER

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CHUNKNESS, Mar 25, 2011.

1. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

ANNOUNCEMENT: BRONCOS OWNER

Please be advised that Jeremy has decided to step down as the Broncos owner. Feel free to continue communicating with Jeremy, but please remove him from your league YIM contact lists accordinlgy.​

With that said, we have appointed a replacement owner to manage the Broncos. Since Rob hasn't played a game with the Packers yet and the Broncos were his former team before his brief hiatus to get his The SHOW league rolling, we have decided to give him back the team that is rightfully his. Please give a warm welcome back to Rob (PepperNY) if you haven't already as he will be returning to the league to manage the Broncos from this point forward. He is familiar with our franchise management system, so no probs there. Welcome back and best of luck to you, Rob.​

Rob's contact info is as follows...​

YIM: pepperklink
    PSN: PepperNY
    email: robcmass@yahoo.com

2. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

1st off I'd like to thank Pope for his smack talking to me every week over yahoo even tho i wasnt in the league anymore as he was my true motivation for coming back. The AFC West was my choice of destination so i can resume the yearly beatdowns to Raider nation.

3. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

Welcome Back Rob!