ANNOUNCEMENT: EAGLES OWNER

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CHUNKNESS, Jan 4, 2011.

1. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

ANNOUNCEMENT: EAGLES OWNER

Please be advised that Derek (BadaBing319) has stepped down as the Eagles owner as a result of family and life conflicts outside of Madden. He is leaving us on good terms, but please remove Derek from your league YIM contact lists accordinlgy.​

With that said, we have appointed a replacement owner to manage the Eagles. Many of you are familiar with him from other TF league experiences. Please give a warm welcome to Jeremy as he will be managing the Eagles from this point forward. He is new to our franchise management system, so please be patient with him and help out if he ever needs a hand. Welcome and best of luck to you, Jeremy.​

Jeremy's contact info is as follows...​

YIM: judah70554
    PSN: xSAINTACLAUSx

2. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Darn it Jeremy the Eagles are my team and I never get them in any league lol

3. pittrocks43

pittrocks43 TMFL Steelers

Welcome aboard Jeremy.

4. thaexistence

thaexistence Walk On

5. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

Welcome Jeremy

6. redlishus

redlishus PMFL Staff - El Guesser

Welcome bro.

On a side note: We sure have lost a lot of owners than years past.

7. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

The game is volumes different than it has been in years past... not to mention Eddie and I are a little less forgiving than we have been in years past. ;)

8. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Glad to be here guys. I am looking forward to building a long lasting relationship here. As Chunk has already stated, I am new to your guys league structure so please bare with me.

I have big plans for my Philly Eagles that start in this weeks game vs TJ and his Redskins. I am not as worried with winning as I am with evaluating my players to see who will and who wont fit my system and future plans. From kicker to QB, no one is safe.

NFC East you have been put on alert, Coach Jeremy & the high flying Eagles have arrived.