*ANNOUNCEMENT* Jaguars Owner: Jaged

Discussion in '12th Man Football' started by CHUNKNESS, Sep 28, 2012.

1. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Gentlemen, we have dismissed John from his duties as the Jaguars owner effective immediately due to gameplay and statistical concerns. The gross misuse of players to create unrealistic plays and unrealistic stats in this league will NOT be tolerated. You may remain in contact with John, but please remove him from your YIM league contact lists accordingly.

We will be appointing and announcing the new Jaguars owner within the next 24-48 hrs.

• Like Like x 3
  2. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

Seen MJD's numbers last night. Thought something was a little fishy about that.

3. redlishus

redlishus PMFL Staff - El Guesser

Don't really know why anyone is liking this post. John was a long time member of this league.

• Like Like x 5
  4. thaexistence

thaexistence Walk On

Sorry I completely disagree. All complaints are unfounded. A stretch, powers and counters have the possibility of going outside stop moving you line constantly and maybe you'll stop it. I run the ball 30 to 40 times a game sorry there are only so many plays to run.

Bump and run serious? I've given up more points than anyone.

It's called a bandwagon appeal and Doug you just fell for it. With no video evidence this year i cannot even back myself up. Maybe I should have yelled louder every time I saw an infraction: Stop bouncing Dives to the outside. Please don't throw 10 curls a game.

May I ask what's the point of division leader aka Curtis when we talked about all this?

Whatever. Good luck to you all. No hard feelings, its just, all the sudden this all feels a bit disingenuous. Bt whatever I won't cry over someone spilling milk take care have a fun year. Troy. I'll miss you :) but on the bright side you can't complain about my gameplay this year. Curtis, keep in touch (wrong division I guess).

PS please put an asterisk next to my Super Bowl I concede it to TJ. I cheated. Hard. Real hard.

5. thaexistence

thaexistence Walk On

:)

6. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Wait. How did I get dragged into this mess? Lol...