ANNOUNCEMENT: League Leadership

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by majesty95, Oct 2, 2012.

1. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

OK guys, that was a bumpy 24 hours. Some damage was done and we had some casualties along the way. I'm sad to see a few of the guys who left go, but hopefully they will find their way back to TSO.

We, as a league, need to keep moving forward though. We have a very strong nucleus and some very dedicated gamers. We ALL need to work together to make this league the great place to play we all know it can be.

So, with that, I would like to announce the new leadership structure for the VFL going forward.

League Presidents

NFC President - Zikry
    AFC President - Flyinhi2005

Trade Committee

majesty95, Zikry, Flyinhi2005, woodsmall, YungLew15

With the change in leadership, I want to establish some guidelines going forward that you guys can use to address concerns.

Gameplay

ALL gameplay concerns need to be addressed to your league presidents. We will work together (behind the scenes) to address these issues and to make any necessary decisions pertaining to them. Any decisions that we make will be FINAL and will have been decided upon as a group.

Game Scheduling

I will continue to post the individual game scheduling threads each week. EVERYONE is required to post in there within 24 hours in an attempt to schedule your games. If you are having difficulty scheduling your games, please contact you league president. They will be responsible for deciding whether to put people on "auto-pilot" or simming games that cannot be scheduled. These decisions will all go through me and any decisions we come to as a group will be FINAL.

Keep in mind, you are responsible for scheduling your games and putting YOURSELF on "auto-pilot" should you not be able to play.

Game Summaries

These are required for ALL winners of each game, each week. Most of you do a great job. However, the league presidents will be responsible for making sure these are done in a timely manner (they all should be done within 24 hours of the game being played). Should you need additional time, contact your league president.

Trade Committee

These guys are also among the leadership of the league. Should you have a question specifically about a trade or roster move, these guys can be looked to for answers. These guys can also be looked to should either myself or the league presidents not be available. However, please do not bombard them with questions, complaints or suggestions. Those should be direct to either myself or your league president.

General Expectations

EVERYONE in here has a voice and EVERYONE in here is an important part of this league. However, keep in mind that not all suggestions, concerns and questions will be acted upon. We will do our best to address every concern, but the way we chose to handle them may not always be the way you think it should be. OUR job, and mine specifically, is to run a sim league for TSO within their rules and guidelines. Sometimes the decisions we make will be for the overall betterment of the league and not for the benefit of a specific person or group. Please understand that and try not to take anything personally. The league will always be bigger than the individual and our job is to keep the league healthy and organized. Our decisions will be made collectively and our decisions will be FINAL. Should you have any questions, please use The Cigar Room or PM me or your league president. ALL concerns and complaints MUST be PMed to me or your league president. Making scenes in league threads or otherwise complaining or ranting WILL NOT be tolerated. We are all adults and we will all compose ourselves as such.

I thank all of you that have stuck with us and promise you that this league will be anything and everything you ever dreamed it could be. Sometimes you just have to take some bumps and bruises on your way to the end zone. :)

Last edited: Oct 2, 2012
    • Like Like x 9
  2. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.