*ANNOUNCEMENT* New Bengals owner: Hulk_hagen_55

Discussion in '12th Man Football' started by CHUNKNESS, Oct 16, 2012.

1. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Gentlemen, we have dismissed Doug from his duties as the Bengals owner effective immediately. The decision was made due to gameplay and statistical concerns. The gross misuse of players to create unrealistic stats and a position violation were the reasons cited for the dismissal. Please remember, you as owners are responsible for your depth charts and must be sure that your players are at their appropriate positions. You may remain in contact with Doug, but please remove him from your YIM league contact lists accordingly.

With that said, we will be appointing Aaron aka Hulk_hagen_55 as the owner of the Bengals. Please give a warm welcome to Aaron as he is returning to us after a brief hiatus due to his recent internet access changes. Obviously Aaron is familiar with the league and our procedures, however, he is new to the online CCM just like the rest of us. Please help Aaron out whenever it's needed as we all will be learning with the online CCM as the franchise progresses forward. Welcome back and good luck, Aaron!!!

Aaron's contact info is as follows...

YIM: hulk_hagen_55
    PSN ID: Hulk_Hagen_55
    text: available upon request

Aaron, please complete your owner profile HERE at your soonest convenience.

2. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

Welcome back Aaron!

3. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

let the trades begin!

Welcome back Aaron

4. WilsT24

WilsT24 Walk On

bah...is there more to this then Gresham having alot of yards and a mistake wr as a 3rd te?

5. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

Welcome!......When can you play our Week 15 game?!?! :D

6. thoov08

thoov08 Walk On

Welcome man

7. Coopdog

Coopdog Walk On

I was gonna use this forum as a chance to rip certain people but I have decided to take the high road. I have enjoyed playing in this league and getting to know you. This madden version has been very fun for me. More so then previous seasons. I enjoy the depth of this years version. I have always enjoyed the managing part of the game, and this years version takes it to the next level. I made alot of trades this year before the deadline and I enjoyed dealing with each of you. I wanna call out a few owners and commend them on their professionalism. TJ ...always fun to trade talk with, we always seemed like we were spinning our tires..maybe it was my fault but I respect how professional and upfront you were when dealing with me. Yes things got heated but in the end I walk away from this league with nothing but the utmost respect for your gameplay and your GM skills. Hit me up for a scrim anytime. Eddie..another guy who ive had exhausting trade talks with. You were always fun to deal with in regards to trading...i thiink over all the years we have only played a handful of times and you have kicked my ass each time. You run a good league here, keep it up. POPE >>>> you are crazy..another guy ive played with for years. Many trade talks with some good results. Stay in touch. Curtis...prolly the best madden player I know> Always fun to play, talk trades with or shoot the shit with. I am definately looking forward to scrimming you more now! Taylor....Always a battle between us, and not alot of trades..but yes alot of trade talk. Alot of fun close games with alot of behind the scenes trash talking.
    At the end of the day for me this game wasnt about winning or losing. This was an hour of stress relief. I was here to have fun and manage a team. I may have thrown to Gresham alot but I was always taking what the defense was giving. If I disrespected you in any way by playing this GAME I am truly sorry. In the end I made an honest mistake and it cost me ownership of the Bengals.

Ive known Olson for 10 yrs, I actually think I introduced him to his first online league. 10 years later I am being removed>>>ironic

Take care Gents hit me up for a scrim anytime YIM vannoorddoug

8. AveryB

AveryB Walk On

Welcome back Aaron... :(

9. Hulk_hagen_55

Hulk_hagen_55 Hulkamaniac

Hey guys. glad to be back in business. coop sad to see ya go. in fact sad to see you and jaged go both were two of what i considered my rivals when i first entered in madden 10. i hope to have some renwed rivalrys coming up and bayou. i can play tonight yet if ya want, youd be my first online game this madden. otherwise when works for you. ill post this in the game forum too

10. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Best of luck, Doug.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2012
  11. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Aaron, when you want to trade me all those 1st round picks? ;)

Great to have you back bud.

12. Hulk_hagen_55

well deadlines past right? i have first round picks? what is goin wrong? ive never had a round 1 pick since i started playing. and now ive got more than 1? wow.. strange days ahead fellas

• Like Like x 2
  13. hoodiii

hoodiii Walk On

Welcome Back Aaron!!

14. Miki1369

Miki1369 Walk On

Welcome back playa

15. pittrocks43

pittrocks43 TMFL Steelers

welcome back Aaron

16. redlishus

redlishus PMFL Staff - El Guesser

Whatcha going to do brotha? Nice video on gawker by the way. May want to consider tanning your ass too.

• Like Like x 1
  17. ferocious

ferocious Bring it

Welcome the hell back Aaron, miss those daam 1st round picks but we still have a chance this offseason lol. So save them for me OK;), screw T.J he already has a complete Team..:D

18. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

I have whaaat? I have some glaring holes on my team that severely limit my offense. My defense, well...that's a different story.

19. Hulk_hagen_55

well looked at the draft and i havnt found a franchise qb yet. i mean vince young and matt moore? come on man. umm i like me some wisconsin lineman... ahem both TJ and ZO

20. ferocious

ferocious Bring it

Aaron dont listen to T.J, just look at one stat.... The one that counts, his record 10-4 vs mine 4-10... lol :confused:

21. ferocious

ferocious Bring it

(y) You got it, Wisconsin lineman coming your way. Shit you can even have Cutler...lol. T.J aint got a QB to trade...lmao

22. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

I have Manning. Cutler has an attitude problem. Manning has Papa Johns Pizza.

23. ferocious

ferocious Bring it

Manning has Papa Johns Pizza, but Cutler has this:

imagesCA10RDAM.jpg And you get her with Cutler.... lmao:D

24. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Someone make Justin Verlander a QB so I can deal Kate Upton in a package deal.

• Like Like x 1
  25. Hulk_hagen_55

what position does she play..... Shed make a great center