Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by majesty95, Oct 10, 2012.

1. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

Jun 5, 2012
    As some of you may have heard in The Cigar Room, Zikry had to step down from the league due to a very bad connection. He did not feel it was in his or the league's best interest continue with such lag troubles. So, that gives one of our guys an opportunity to step in and fill a leadership role.

I'd like everyone to welcome Crumbler81 to the leadership group. Chris joined TSO in July and has been an active member in leagues ever since. I've had the pleasure of playing with him not only in the VFL but also in our NCAA league The Blue Chips. Chris is a dedicated sim gamer and committed to the VFL long term so we are excited to have him join us within the leadership group.

In addition to continuing with his duties of managing the scheduling threads, Chris will also now handle any gameplay related issues coming from NFC owners. So, if you have a gamplay related question or concern and are an NFC owner, please direct those to him. Also, Chris will serve on the trade committee and be involved in league decision making.

Jbbubba will continue to serve in his role as AFC President and handle AFC gameplay concerns and manage the Game Summaries thread.

Please utilize these guys for questions or concerns within your leagues and their roles. Of course, I'm always available to you as well.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Jbbubba

Jbbubba Walk On

Jul 22, 2012
    Welcome Crumbler81! Pleasure to be working with you!
  3. jeb4056

jeb4056 Walk On

Aug 10, 2012
    Congrats Crumbler81 to your appointment as NFC President!
  4. Crumbler81

Crumbler81 Walk On

Jul 5, 2012
    Thanks guys! Looking forward to helping this league be even awesomer!
    • Like Like x 1