*ANNOUNCEMENT* Official Ownership Roster for the Madden 15 Release

Discussion in 'Quality Simulation Football' started by LtJustice, Jul 31, 2014.

1. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

Gentlemen,

I want to give a big thank you to all who applied for ownership in The Q for the Madden 15 release. There was no shortage of quality applicants and we had to make some very hard choices. I want to thank Doug (CHUNKNESS) and Michael (Michael Overman) for all of their hard work as well, as we narrowed the list to what we feel is the group that gives us the best chance at a smooth and successful franchise experience for everyone involved.

We are very excited about the group of owners we have here, as we have an outstanding mix of returning veterans and newcomers alike. Combine that with all of the excitement of the move to the Playstation 4 platform, and I think we are going to have a fantastic year!

Without further ado, it is my pleasure to announce the the Quality Simulation Football ownership roster for Madden 15!

Adam (Big hitter13) - TEAM TBD - A newcomer to TSO and The Q, we expect Adam to fit in quite well with our group.

Alex (Ninersfan80) - TEAM TBD - Original owner in The Q for M25, where he got HIS team (guess) with the #1 pick and could never quite get them going like he wanted. After stepping away mid-release, can Alex redeem himself with a new team?

Avery (AveryB) - BENGALS - Longtime veteran of The Q and it's predecessors. Rock solid owner who can always be counted on for a great game. I for one am glad to be division rivals again!

Brett (niner_empire86) - TEAM TBD - A longtime TSO member making the jump from Xbox to PS4. While Brett is new to The Q, but his reputation as a quality owner indicates he will be a great fit.

Carl (CTfromDC) - REDSKINS - A bell to bell owner with The Q in M25, Carl can always be counted on for some great content as well as a great game. He has vowed to return his Redskins to dominance in M15!

Chris S. (CSteud) - TEAM TBD - Also a longtime veteran of The Q and it's predecessors. About as sim as they come, Chris is a guy you just love to see on your schedule. Win or lose, it's going to be fun!

Chris M. (MoonBBad) - TEAM TBD - Moon has a long history with some of the veterans of our group, but has been out of the mix lately as he joined the dark side and played on the Xbox for a couple of years. We were thrilled to have Chris back as he is a great player and owner. Welcome home Chris!

Curtis (thafuture3886) - STEELERS - Ahh Curtis. This is that dude you both love and hate to see on your schedule. He is going to give you a great game, no doubt, but he's probably going to win. Having won multiple championships in The Q and it's predecessors, Curtis always has a target on his back. Now that he finally has HIS Steelers, will he be able to continue his reign of dominance?

Danny (DJDunn6) - DOLPHINS - DJ is another veteran of The Q and Madden leagues in general. He can be counted on to give you a great game and is also very knowledgeable in what is expected in a sim environment.

Dave (saintsdave75) - TEAM TBD - Dave has been with The Q and it's predecessors for quite a while, but you'd have to be paying close attention to realize it. He is not a man of many words, but is another rock solid owner that will kick you in the teeth if you aren't careful. He just needs to open up a little...whattaya' say Dave?

David W. (wayers50) - TEAM TBD - David is new to The Q for M15. He comes to us from Italy, thank you for your service David, so he must REALLY want to play some Madden!

Doug (CHUNKNESS) - SEAHAWKS - Everyone knows Doug, and his contributions behind the scenes are invaluable! Without Doug, we wouldn't even have The Q as we know it, as his leadership in the PMFL and 12th Man laid the groundwork for what we have today. He is notorious for taking a project team and building them into a powerhouse after a couple of seasons. Now he starts with the Seahawks? I predict major success in Doug's future.

Heath (heathh) - TEAM TBD - Heath was new to The Q in M25, but unfortunately had to step away in the final season. Heath has made it his goal to have more fun, win or lose, in this release, and I think that attitude may lead him to more success on the field.

James M. (cry_havoc) - GIANTS - Another veteran of The Q and it's predecessors, James is a Madden junkie. You WILL get messages from him asking if you want to "SCRIM?". Back at the helm of his G-men, I wouldn't be surprised to see James in the championship hunt right in season 1.

Jeremy P. (Jeremy) - TEAM TBD - Jeremy is a longtime vet well known to many veteran of the Madden sim community. A returning member from our M25 roster, Jeremy had quite a roller coaster ride in that release. Will he find the consistency to turn into the perennial playoff team that he is capable of becoming?

Jeremy S. (JSimms) - TEAM TBD - A longtime and well known member of TSO, this will be Jeremy's first run with our group here, and we are very excited to have him join us. Jeremy brings a great reputation as a quality owner and player, and we expect him to be a great addition to The Q.

Jim (LtJustice) - BROWNS - That's me...not much to say. Go Browns!

Jon (Warhawk AKA dreadman) - LIONS - The man, the myth, the legend! The originator of the smash hit Bottom Feeders List! The BFL was innovative and actually made it fun to have a losing season last release. In addition to providing great content, Jon will give you one heck of a game! He struggle last release with HIS Redskins, will a switch to a team where his heart isn't involved lead to Jon finding the success he deserves?

Kevin (Kevin Gomez) - TEAM TBD - Kevin is a newer member to TSO, but has built a solid reputation in a short time. While we are his first Madden league on TSO, we expect him to fit right in to The Q.

Lawon (MrWitness36) - 49ERS - Lawon returns after going full cycle with The Q in M25. He has built a reputation as a solid owner who will definitely win some games. Giving him a powerhouse like the 49ers could create some problems for the rest of the owners in the NFC West.

Loren (ThaBayouChef) - SAINTS - Another longtime veteran of our group, Loren finally has the opportunity sit at the helm of HIS Saints. After struggling to find consistency with the Titans in M25, will Drew Brees and company be just what the doctor ordered?

Matt (dakota7) - TEAM TBD - Another longtime member of TSO, Matt is making the jump to PS4 and has found a home in The Q. His reputation proceeds him and we couldn't be happier to add an owner of his caliber.

Michael C. (guitarDADDY1208) - TEAM TBD - Another member who was new to TSO and The Q for M25. While he unfortunately wasn't able to finish the cycle with us in The Q, we are glad to have him back for the M15 release.

Michael O. (Michael Overman) - FALCONS - Michael has been a great asset since joining our group back in the 12th Man days. His input and assistance as a member of management has helped to make The Q the great league that is is today. He finally gets to control HIS Falcons and I expect he will be quite a handful for the other owners of the NFC South.

Mike A. (Miki1369) - EAGLES - Another longtime owner in The Q and it's predecessors. Mike is one of those owners that you wouldn't be surprised to go either 14-2 or 2-14. He is capable of playing at a very high level, as long as he doesn't become his own worst enemy. Either way, he is going to give his opponents a fun game.

Moe (CaptMoe) - TEAM TBD - Moe is also a longtime veteran of the Q and it's predecessors. Moe is definitely capable of commanding a perennial playoff team, again if he too doesn't get in his own way. One thing I have learned over the years, is you can't sleep on Moe. No lead is ever safe with this guy!

Pope (dablakpope) - TEAM TBD - Pope continues the trend of longtime veterans with our group. Pope built the Browns into a championship powerhouse in M25, so he knows how to build a team. After securing HIS Cowboys in the Loyalty Rewards, he elected to relinquish them for a shot at another team. Will he come to regret his decision, or will he build another perennial loser into a powerhouse?

Reis (Mugga) - TEAM TBD - Reis was new to our group in M25, but he didn't take long to make his presence known. The reigning Super Bowl Champion of The Q, he has definitely shown the ability to compete at a high level.

Rusty (BRUCE80) - TEAM TBD - A former member of our group, Rusty returns after a couple of years of focusing on the Xbox side of things exclusively. A longtime member of TSO with a great track record as an owner, Rusty is a great addition to our group.

Ryan V. (RVallee) - TEAM TBD - Ryan joined us late in the M25 release and immediately showed that he was the type of quality owner we wanted in The Q. We are glad to have him right from the start this release, and expect him to be a great contributor to our league.

T.J. (klaximilian) - JETS - Yet another longtime veteran of our group. TJ can always be counted on to churn out some top notch content as well as give you a hell of a game. Returning once again to HIS Jets, TJ can be expected to turn them into a contender in short order.

Troy (redlishus) - PACKERS - Last, but not least, Troy is also a longtime veteran of our group. After an up and down release with the Chiefs in M25, he starts off with a much stronger team in HIS Packers. Troy will no doubt give the other owners of the NFC North all they can handle.

NOTE: There is one more owner to go, and he will be announced asap. We are awaiting word form a returning owner before knowing whether he can be in or not, we have already notified the owner that would take his place in the event he is unavailable.

To anyone that applied but wan't named as an owner. Please don't take this as a slight, as we had many quality applicant to choose from. We would be happy to add anyone that was interested to our waiting list, if they are approved by our management team. While we would like to say we wont see much or any turnover, you can never be sure about circumstances out of our control.

Thanks guys and good luck!

~Jim
    QSF Commissioner

Last edited: Aug 3, 2014
    • Like Like x 16
  2. Mugga

Mugga Walk On

Tears of joy

• Like Like x 3
  3. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

I've never seen so many nice things said about Troy

I kid I kid

Welcome former and future brethren...It's going to be a great football year

[​IMG]

Jim LtJustice Great write up

• Like Like x 6
  4. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

Welcome to the league!

• Like Like x 1
  5. heathh

heathh Walk On

Glad to be back with you guys! thanks for having me!

• Like Like x 2
  6. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Thanks to Jim and Michael for working on this! Believe me, by no means was this an easy process. We appreciate everyone's patience regarding the important steps we took to get to this point. Welcome to those who will be participating. For those who did not make the official cut, take this as an opportunity to continue to show that you are interested and would make a great addition to the league. While our turnover is rare, particularly now that we are locked into the PS4 platform; we WILL have vacancies occur either due to circumstances within the league or conflicts outside of Madden. Good luck everyone!

• Like Like x 4
  7. Cole Copeland

Cole Copeland Mr. Irrelevant

Congrats to all that got in!

• Like Like x 4
  8. niner_empire86

niner_empire86 Walk On

Looking forward to the true first next gen football season with you all!

• Like Like x 2
  9. wayers50

wayers50 Walk On

Can't wait for the season to start

• Like Like x 2
  10. redlishus

redlishus PMFL Staff - El Guesser

I've been sitting here minding my own business and then this........

• Like Like x 4
  11. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Kind words LtJustice I'm flattered to be here. Looking forward to getting to know everyone. Thanks a lot

• Like Like x 5
  12. CHUNKNESS

• Like Like x 2
  13. MrWitness36

MrWitness36 Walk On

Nice work Jim

• Like Like x 1
  14. Rhight

Rhight Walk On

Congrats to all who made the cut. Good luck fellas

• Like Like x 1
  15. cry_havoc

cry_havoc Walk On

LOL SMH.....

.....Madden Junkie? That i am.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  16. CHUNKNESS

• Like Like x 2
  17. Ninersfan80

Ninersfan80 Walk On

Less then a month away.. Ready to get me a new avatar!!

• Like Like x 2
  18. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

Are we using YIM? Reason I ask is there's the league's GroupMe as well.

19. CHUNKNESS

YIM is required.

20. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

Thanks Doug.

Yeah, just so there is no confusion for anyone. Forum communication is an absolute necessity. YIM is a league requirement and all owners are expected to be available as much as possible.

GroupMe is optional and not all owners have opted in. Think of it more as a supplement, rather than a necessity. Same goes for any other form of communication (texts, e-mails, facebook, Twitter, tumbler, instagram, snapchat, carrier pigeon, smoke signals, telegraph, etc.).

• Like Like x 3
  21. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

TJ's and I's carrier pigeons...are quite useful...work much better then expected

• Like Like x 2
  22. dakota7

I'm in for the yim. Mpolzin is my name.

• Like Like x 2
  23. dakota7

Mpolzin

• Like Like x 1
  24. Warhawk AKA dreadman

Warhawk AKA dreadman Walk On

Well, here we go again!!!
    1st of all...thanks to the guys who run our league and make this the best place to play some sim football.

Ok... now that the nice shit is out the way... if u play like :doodie:.. there is a:doodie: list called The Land of the Bottom Feeders. Im gonna talk. :doodie: about u.. and encourage everyone to chit chat within the post..... Be prepared.. dont take it personal...just take it!
    Congratsto all that was picked to be a part of the Q...
    Over and fucking out!!!!

• Like Like x 11
  25. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

A-Fucking-Men, Jon.

• Like Like x 5