*ANNOUNCEMENT* QSF Team Relocation & Stadium Rebuilding Parameters

Discussion in 'Quality Simulation Football' started by LtJustice, Aug 30, 2013.

1. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

One of the exciting new features of the Madden 25 Online Connected Franchise is the addition of owner mode and the ability to build a new stadium, or even relocate your team to a whole new city. There has been much discussion about what teams can and will be able to move and what the league parameters would be as far as allowing teams to build new stadiums or relocate. I am pleased to announce the QSF league parameters for stadium upgrades and rebuilds, and team relocation.

Upgrades to a teams existing stadium are at each owner's discretion, and there are no league limitations or restrictions.

The requirements for rebuilding and relocating are as follows:

Stadium Rebuilding

To be eligible to apply for a stadium rebuilding permit from league management, your existing stadium must meet the following criteria:
    • Existing stadium must be at least 15 years old at the time of application
    • Existing stadium must have an overall rating of 30 or lower at the time of application
    • Stadium happiness level must be "Fair" or "OK" (If you have a happiness rating of "Good" or "High" you are not eligible to rebuild)
    If your current stadium meets all of the listed criteria, you are eligible to submit a request to rebuild your stadium in your current city with QSF management.

To request an approval permit from league management to build a new stadium, just reply to the thread <coming soon> and complete the Stadium Rebuild Application.

Please keep in mind that a screenshot of your current stadium rating may be required, and league management reserves the right to approve or deny any application at our discretion.

Team Relocation

To be eligible to apply for a team relocation permit from league management, your existing stadium must meet the following criteria:

• Existing stadium must be at least 20 years old at the time of application
      • *AND*
    • Existing stadium must have an overall rating of 20 or lower at the time of application
    *OR*
    • Existing stadium must be at least 15 years old at the time of application
      • *AND*
    • Existing stadium must have an overall rating of 10 or lower at the time of application
    *ALSO*
    • With either set of criteria; your stadium happiness level must be "Fair" or "OK" (If you have a happiness rating of "Good" or "High" you are not eligible to relocate)
    If your current stadium meets either of the listed sets of criteria, you are eligible to submit a request to relocate your your team to a new city with QSF management.

To request an approval permit from league management to relocate your team, just reply to the thread <coming soon> and complete the Team Relocation Application.

Please keep in mind that a screenshot of your current stadium rating may be required, and league management reserves the right to approve or deny any application at our discretion.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The reason we have decided to restrict these features beyond even the in game mechanic is an attempt to keep these features as realistic as possible. We will be taking into account real life factors when determining whether an application to rebuild/relocate will be approved or denied.

A WORD OF WARNING: If any owner initiates a stadium rebuild or team relocation within the franchise, before going through the application process and receiving approval from league management, that owner may be subject to immediate and permanent dismissal from Quality Simulation Football.
    WITH THAT BEING SAID; PLEASE BE CAREFUL WHEN VIEWING THE IN GAME MECHANIC FOR REBUILD/RELOCATION!!!

Thanks,

~Jim aka LtJustice
    QSF Commissioner

Aaron (Hulk_hagen_55 )
    Alex (Ninersfan80)
    Alonso (ferocious)
    Avery (AveryB)
    Carl T. (CTfromDC)
    Chris (CSteud)
    Curtis (thafuture3886)
    Danny (DJDunn6)
    Dave (saintsdave75)
    David R. (ncsu12ddr)
    Doug (CHUNKNESS)
    Eric (Easy Dez It)
    Grey (LLCoolGrey)
    Heath (heathh)
    James M. (cry_havoc)
    James Y. (Phenom)
    Jim (LtJustice)
    Jon (Warhawk AKA dreadman)
    Juan V. (Juan Valencia)
    Kris (coachmimz20)
    Lawon (MrWitness36)
    Loren (ThaBayouChef)
    Michael C. (KNICKSFAN_84)
    Michael O. (Michael Overman)
    Mike A. (Miki1369)
    Mike S. (CowboyMike70)
    Moe (CaptMoe)
    Pope (dablakpope)
    Rob (PepperNY)
    Steve (sactown)
    T.J. (klaximilian)
    Troy (redlishus)

• Like Like x 5
  2. LtJustice

Here is a list of initial stadium info for M25:

(NOTE: The 49ers get a new stadium in year 2 of the Connected Franchise by default)

• Like Like x 2
  3. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Can't wait to see the Niners new digs.

You should move the Raiders back to LA Hulk_hagen_55. That place is a dumpster fire of a stadium. ;)

• Like Like x 2
  4. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

great job Jim! (y)

In order to avoid any irreversible mistakes, I would recommend to anyone looking into stadium rebuilding or team relocation, do so with a "dummy" CFM first so that you can learn how to manage that aspect of the CFM before going through the application process and doing anything permanent in the league CFM. ;)

• Like Like x 3
  5. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

So i guesstimate I won't be able to realistically apply to move the Bengals to Brooklyn until season 5, and even then, I have to refrain from upgrading certain areas, neglecting the Cinci Fanbase...which will make for a shitty experience for them...which will affect my short term dough...I'm about the Big Picture, and I know that Brooklyn is ready for a team...NYC currently sharing a stadium, cheap bastards....decisions, decisions... Hova not gonna like this commish! You messing up the money Sir! Lls

[​IMG]

Nevertheless, I'm glad you are allowing the possibility of upgrading and relocation...May just have to upgrade, I want a screen bigger than Jerry's World's.

• Like Like x 3
  6. ferocious

ferocious Bring it

Jim whats the rule on uniform changes, I beleive you can also change the uniforms when ever you want specially if you rename your team or change stadiums etc... I dont ask because Im interested but because IMO I think we should leave the uniforms, names or teams, colors as they are. This is a SIM franchise league, so we should keep the Names of teams and uniforms as close to the NFL as possible. We aint a fantasy league. Dont want to be playing vs some Bandidos or shit like that. LOL...

• Like Like x 3
  7. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Well said, Alonso, well said!

• Like Like x 1
  8. LtJustice

That will be part of the approval process ;)

• Like Like x 1
  9. CaptMoe

CaptMoe Walk On

What's wrong with Bandidos? lol
    On another note, my team won't be going anywhere. I would like to change the name to Vaqueros as it more accurately reflects my hispanic background... :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 3
  10. ferocious

ferocious Bring it

Sounds good, I say DENIED DENIED DENIED:whistle:.... Anybody that tries this....:D

• Like Like x 1
  11. Juan Valencia

Juan Valencia Walk On

More like Vaqueras (Cowgirls)....

• Like Like x 2
  12. Hulk_hagen_55

Hulk_hagen_55 Hulkamaniac

lol pre-emtive application
    (i know i still have to do what i gotta do)

stadium age:47
    Rating: 6
    Happiness: Ok? (how the hell is oakland "ok" with their stadium?)
    size 1 (not that size matters, its the sound of the crowd when you score ;)

• Like Like x 1
  13. CaptMoe

CaptMoe Walk On

haha...

• Like Like x 1
  14. guitarDADDY1208

guitarDADDY1208 Walk On

Looks like both the Raiders and Chargers need new stadiums Qualcomm is 46 yrs old with a rating of 7!

15. guitarDADDY1208

guitarDADDY1208 Walk On

I did an offline rebuilding and only thing that sucks is that you don't get to choose the name of your new stadium.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Juan Valencia

Juan Valencia Walk On

Jim if you could please use the following for each of the stadiums.. I took the liberty to take snap shots of the stadiums that are available. This should save some people time.

Delux Hybrid Stradium
    [​IMG]

Deluxe Traditional Stadium
    [​IMG]

Deluxe Futuristic Stadium
    [​IMG]

Deluxe Sphere Stadium
    [​IMG]

Deluxe Canopy Stadium
    [​IMG]

Basic Hybrid Stadium
    [​IMG]