ANNOUNCEMENT: RANGERS OWNER - xx Vols xx

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by klaximilian, Mar 30, 2011.

1. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

TBL Members, please note that xx Vols xx has decided to make the switch over the Texas Rangers after BAKEdaSNAKE stepped down yesterday.

The vacated St. Louis Cardinals will be filled in by me (Scikotic), and the vacated NY Yankees will be filled by Merenguito.

Currently, the Tampa Bay Rays are open to any team, but they will only remain open until the new member of our league decides on their team. There is no timetable when that will be, so please speak up if you would like to switch over to the Rays.

2. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

its tempting with Longoria,David Price and Manny but just cant give up my Mets. Maybe if they played at a better ballpark then Tropicana Field.

3. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

Thanks Guys...This was a tough move, but playing with my 2nd favorite team was just difficult to pass on. I was just getting comfortable with the Cards. I will miss the beautiful Bush Stadium (cant beat it) and of coarse Albert. Dude is a beast, in my last game against the Giants, he hit one about 20 rows up in deep left field using Contact Swing...lol

4. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

good luck with that Rangers pitching staff and bullpen because you will need it lol

5. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

haha Congrats man.. Take good care of my boys! Hambone for MVP!!!!

6. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

Gonna miss you in the division - we had some good games.

7. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Hi, Im Scik. I will be hanging out in this division for a while...

Im also new to this game so go easy on me.

8. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

:rolleyes:

9. OhDaesu19

OhDaesu19 Walk On

I think we should allow a special exemption to the rules and allow the Tampa Bay owner to choose another stadium that is not in use. Two off the top of my head that come to mind are Houton and Pittsburgh. Both teams are weak so chances are nobody will want them but they have beautiful stadiums. It is a sin to play this beautiful game at the TROP. This is also the reason I passed on Tampa Bay when offered. The team is stacked though.

10. Pacalon

Pacalon Walk On

As a video game player who likes to win, the Rays are tempting. Plus I'm a Zobrist fan so that works.

But as an A's fan I just can't give em up. I've learned my lesson in the past about not taking my favorite team and keeping them when they're open. :D