1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

*ANNOUNCEMENT* Re-signings...

Discussion in '12th Man Football' started by CHUNKNESS, Aug 30, 2012.

1. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Gentlemen, with the implementation of CCM online, we will no longer be required to govern your in-season or off-season re-signings. The re-signing logic within the game is far superior, and therefore, we will let the online franchise dictate your re-signings for you. THERE ARE NO LONGER ANY LIMITATIONS REGARDING YOUR RE-SIGNINGS OTHER THAN WHAT YOUR PLAYER DEMANDS ARE WITHIN THE GAME. I can't make it any more simple than that. Re-signings will be on YOU the owner! :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

Watch your cap fellas ;) *looks in the mirror* :rolleyes:

3. CaptMoe

CaptMoe Walk On

That's pretty cool. Unless I lose all my star players after season 1. Then I'll hate it...

• Like Like x 1
  4. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

be prepared... and you only get ONE shot to make a good offer or they will walk.

5. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

THIS! Guys I highly recommend you at least sim through a CCM season and offseason to see what you are in for as far as resignings and such. These guys are no pushovers in negotiations.

• Like Like x 3