Announcement: Reboot

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by majesty95, Sep 14, 2012.

1. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

Ok guys. I know we got off to a rough start. I want everyone to know that I am committed to getting things organized and making this one of the best leagues on TSO. Its going to take some work and I'm sure I'll make some mistakes along the way. Just bare with me and, together, we will get this league where it needs to be.

First, I would like to thank SaintRaw for giving us a great foundation to build from. I know things came up and I wish him the best should he not be able to rejoin us.

I also wanted to give you guys a quick rundown on what I will be working on so you guys can know what to expect over the next 24-48 hours.

• My first priority is testing the new rosters. I want to make sure we know what we are getting into when we boot this thing back up. If you are free today and want to help me test, feel free to create an ONLINE CCM and load the NEW rosters. Look them over, advance weeks and play a game or two. I'll create a new thread where you can post impressions/issues.
    • Next, I want to finalize the leadership group for the league. This will consist of the two league presidents and the trade committee.
    • From there I will address the rules and expectations for the league. Again, we have a good base to work from, but I would like to update some things and condense them a bit. EVERYONE will be responsible for reading/understanding/following the rules. If you have questions, PM me or one of the league presidents.
    • After I have all that accomplished, I want to organize the threads so that we can easily access the information we need to find. Please keep discussion specific to the thread title. Questions and concerns can be handled through general discussion or PMs.
    • Once all of that is organized, we get to send out invites and get started on the thing that all brought us here: beating the hell out of woodsmall :) In all seriousness, we have a good group of guys and I think we will have many seasons of fun. Let's get it on!

Last edited: Sep 14, 2012
    • Like Like x 3
  2. woodsmall

woodsmall Walk On

Please reboot me ...
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. coachgaddy

coachgaddy Mega 49ers, OMFL Pats

Whats the timeframe for start time. I was thinking we be in week one by Monday/Tuesday the latest.

4. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

I would expect so. It depends on the rosters. I've heard someone say they couldn't do the 53-man (just 75) so if we have to go through preseason again, that will slow us down to make cuts. However, I'll test that tonight. Hopefully, we can start with 53-man at week one. Either way, I'm hoping to get the league up sometime tomorrow. Preferrably, earlier in the day.

• Like Like x 1
  5. YungLew15

YungLew15 Walk On

I was able to use the 53 man rosters. But they're actually 62 man rosters so you still have to do some cuts in like week 3 and 4 of preseason.

• Like Like x 1
  6. coachgaddy

coachgaddy Mega 49ers, OMFL Pats

I also suggest to avoid coming up with a slider set this late and use a slider set from one of the other TSO leagues. HK and 12th man are the first I would check in with.