ANNOUNCEMENT: SaintRaw (Texans), Crespo6 (Titans)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by majesty95, Oct 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

At this time, we have parted ways with both SaintRaw (owner of the Texans) and Crespo6 (owner of the Titans). The reason being an ideological difference in what their version of "sim" is and what we are trying to establish here in the VFL. TSO takes very seriously its "sim gaming" ideology. It is the basis from which these leagues have been built. Every member is expected to learn their league's version of sim and cater their game to fit that. It can not be the other way around. An unwillingness to do so is in direct conflict with TSO's basic premise of creating a "community" environment.

We wish both KJ and Corey the best in their gaming endeavors.

I will begin to search for replacements for both of these teams. Hopefully, this will be a quick process. In the meantime, the CPU will control each of these teams.

2. Crespo6

Crespo6 Walk On

Great playing with all of you. Myself and Saint did nothing wrong but play the game. Falsely accused for things I did not do. I even have proof on one of the situations. Its fine with me that he is this type of dude; he won't change. He lacks to learn from others because his ego of 20 years of Madden gets in the way(He thinks he knows it all). Yet, he has never played a snap of real life football to understand football 101. Best of luck to all of you. Have a fun season...

Majesty is a guy that has it his way or the highway. Your input will never matter to his concern. He is right, we are wrong. Honestly takes away from the fun of the game.

Well, thats my little input. Take it how it is majesty. We all have opinions and criticism so you just have to deal with it for once...

3. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

Those kinds of attack and the unwillingness to be open to ideas that are not your own are exactly why it was best you move on. Who said I never played football? Seriously?

I gave you both the option to ask the veterans of this site who are in this league how things work on TSO. You guys did not take that opportunity. I hope you guys find the kind of leagues you are looking for. Feel free to apply to The 12th Man since you feel these rules are too cumbersome for you.

Best wishes.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2012
  4. woodsmall

woodsmall Walk On

I think its pretty obvious that crespo didn't want to conform to the expectations that were placed out there ... first example I can think of is how to process trades ... once he started to disagree publicly with the commish I knew there would be a rift ... Upper management (ie commish and league presidents) are to work together behind the scenes not by blasting one another in a public forum to show that you have a different agenda ... It was just a matter of time at that point

At the end of the day, everyone on here will tell you that they are a Madden expert bcz naturally we all are :) LOL ... as for majesty not taking one snap of football, who cares ... you are just reaching at that point ... now go do your homework and read up on Mike Leach and you will find that he did not play one snap of football and is a coaching genius ... He is the reason why guys like Dana Holgerson is so darn successful ... Mike Leach develops guys and breeds success! Majesty did not sign up to try out for a pro football team, and neither did any of us here ... in order to play pro ball, you need experience and a lot of damn talent ... we are playing a video game which requires no football experience what so ever ... I manage people for a living ... I coach / mentor / train my managers to get the best out of them on a daily basis ... many have received numerous awards and accolades, while also gaining promotions along the way ... I can tell that you have never had any kind of experience managing people from the way you publicly blast your superior and how you are so willing to throw them under the bus when you don't agree ... does that make you a bad fit to be a league president??

• Like Like x 2
  5. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    The "you need to play football to understand football" argument is laughable.

I played football until my junior year of high school (where I moved didn't have a program I wanted to be a part of), so I would say I don't have much experience "playing football". That said, I know football, better than some of the guys on here who coach in real life.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Crespo6

Crespo6 Walk On

Sorry dude but that is laughable. And yes, football knowledge is at its highest when playing the game. Totally different experience from playing than spectating. Don't say you know more than people because I highly doubt it.

7. Crespo6

Crespo6 Walk On

Lol highly doubt it, think what you want buddy.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2012
  8. coachgaddy

coachgaddy Mega 49ers, OMFL Pats

Why is that argument laughable? You do need to play a little to fully understand it. It would also help to be good on the field as well which is probably why you stopped in your junior year.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    That's like saying "You have to go to college to learn to program computers" or "You need to be a sous chef before you understand how to cook".

I stopped my junior year because I moved from a school in Georgia that had an outstanding program to one in Ohio that two years after I graduated had been so bad for so long they dropped varsity football for 4 years. I decided to get a job in the fall and played basketball in the winter and baseball in the spring.

10. coachgaddy

@crespo what are the differences that you speak of. Earlier majesty95 gave you guys an open forum to discuss and I didnt hear one argument. I think everyone is this league is a rookie so I'm curious to find out what the differences were as they probably were very small. Everybody has their own versions of Sim Play (TSO, this league and that league) none are never the same.

11. coachgaddy

But you need to program first before you program computers and you need to cook before becoming a Sous Chef.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Doubt all you want, I could give two shits what you think. Once you get some hair on your balls maybe you'll stop leading with your ego.

13. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:

Sure, but you don't have to play football to learn football. I'll stop your argument with Mike Leach. Never played football, one of the top football coaches in the world.

14. coachgaddy

Crespo6 what were the differences?

15. Crespo6

Crespo6 Walk On

Hmm, no not really. Yes of course, you can learn football without playing it but your limited. Only can know so much until experience gives you the knowledge. So much more knowledge in football in every little aspect of the game when playing than being a spectator.

I rather have a coach thats played the game rather than a person that read books. Experience is the knowledge for football.

16. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    If experience is the knowledge for football, explain why young coaches do better than old coaches?

17. Crespo6

Crespo6 Walk On

Well first and for most, he accused me of false information. I was laughing when I was playing that I had to take pics just to have proof. Don't falsely accuse a guy with assumptions if you aren't 100% right. Pretty much to sum it all up, its his way or the high way. Opinions and critiques simply doesn't matter I guess as he thinks he knows it all when simply he does not nor do I but I don't say it like how he says it. Kind of hard to work with a guy like that...

18. Crespo6

Crespo6 Walk On

Lol ego? Buddy there is no Ego involved here. The only ego on here is majesty. Know your stuff my dude. And no thanks, I shave because the ladies love it. Not in the 80s no no more, clean and shave.

19. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Here's the long and truth:

It is majesty95 's way or the highway. Everyone in the league agreed to that when they voted him as the commissioner.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Crespo6

Crespo6 Walk On

Different era of football. Old coaches coach the old way, new coaches coach it the new way. Football has changed quite of bit from decade to decade. Most of the greatest coaches of all time are old. Some old coaches adjust to the new era and some don't...

21. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    No, it's absolutely ego. My name isn't buddy, and I'm not your "dude".

You come off like an asshole when you act like you are more knowledgeable than everyone else. Here is a news flash for you: you likely aren't the smartest guy in the room. The fact of the matter, you don't even know anyone else in the room enough to gauge your relative knowledge. I could be Bill Belichick for all you know.

• Like Like x 1
  22. Crespo6

Crespo6 Walk On

Yeah and is acting like Roger Goodell the worse commissioner football has ever had. But this isn't the NFL and the way he dictates the league will eventually fall down. As his ego gets in the way, he thinks he knows it all and can't take criticism very well nor does he care for opinions.

But thats alright with me, I don't mind. I won't be in the league, so good luck...

23. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    I'll suggest a book for you: http://www.amazon.com/Game-Plan-App...49114796&sr=8-1&keywords=Game+Plan:+A+radical

Come back when you are finished and we can see if you still think that.

24. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Good luck to you.:)

25. coachgaddy

Crespo6 I don't know man cause when I come at majesty95 he is all ears. Was it gameplay or was it something in the rules that you don't like?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.