ANNOUNCEMENT - Scheduling Manager/Trade Committee

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by majesty95, Oct 4, 2012.

1. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

As we continue to reorganize our leadership structure, we have decided to promote two members into positions of leadership within the league community.

Crumbler81 will be taking over the newly created position of Scheduling Manager. Chris has been an active member of TSO since he arrived here this summer and strives to represent the sim gaming community in an appropriate light with his gameplay and his interaction within the community. We feel that will make him an excellent resource to us in the leadership group as well as you guys as members.

As the Scheduling Manager, Chris will be responsible for creating each game's scheduling thread each week as well as ensuring users are attempting to schedule their games and that games are being played in a timely manner. Any issues related to scheduling should be directed to Chris. In the event that Chris determines a game needs to be simmed or that a user needs to be put on "auto-pilot" he will relay that decision to me for final approval which will then be implemented in the game.

slicknick202 will now be taking part in the voting process for all trades (and releasing of players rated 80 OVR or better) as part of the trade committee. Nick has been one of the most active members is the league since its inception and has shown a concerted effort to represent the sim style gaming community well with his play.

Nick will be taking over my spot on the voting panel as I will take on the role of overseeing the committee.

We are looking forward to working with each of these guys going forward and know the league will be better off with each of them helping us out in their new roles. Please welcome them into their new positions within the community.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2012
    • Like Like x 7
  2. Crunk_Ness

Crunk_Ness Walk On

Thanks for stepping up for the league. Congratulations buddy.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Cole Copeland

Cole Copeland Mr. Irrelevant

• Like Like x 2
  4. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

Check out the new scheduling threads! I likey! :D