ANNOUNCEMENT: SEAHAWKS OWNER

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CHUNKNESS, Nov 12, 2010.

1. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

ANNOUNCEMENT: SEAHAWKS OWNER

Please be advised that Matt has been given a leave of absence as the Seahawks coach due to unforseen circumstances which require his attention outside of the Madden arena. Eddie and I both have decided that it would be best for Matt to step away from the league and return once he is able. Matt will certainly be missed as he leaves us in good standing. Please feel free to remain in contact with Matt, but remove him from your league contact lists accordinlgy. In turn, we have appointed a new owner to manage the Seahawks. Many of you are familiar with him from other TF league experiences. We welcome VishaL to the PMFL. Please give a warm welcome as he will be controlling the Seahawks from this point forward. Welcome and good luck to you, VishaL!

VishaL's contact info is as follows...

YIM: vi_mo26@rocketmail.com
    PSN: V-i-shaL
    email: vi_mo26@rocketmail.com

2. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

welcome to the league

3. BadaBing319

BadaBing319 OMFL Broncos / PMFL Eagles

Vishal! Welcome aboard - glad to have you as an owner in the PMFL...

4. VishaL

VishaL OMFL Eagles / PMFL Seahawks

Thanks for the opportunity to join the PMFL chunkness, I am excited to be the new owner of Seattle Seahawks, I kno a few of the guys and can't wait to get to know the rest, thanks for welcoming me to the league tha future and badabing, looking forward to good times :)

5. thaexistence

thaexistence Walk On

6. ferocious

ferocious Bring it

Welcome aboard to one of the toughest divisions in PMFL Vishal, better get your cleats ready and the stretchers on standby.:D Glad to have you, hopefully your not as tuff as Matt is....;) but from what I can see in your OMFL record, we all gonna have our hands full with you...dam...lol

7. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Oh hell yes!!! A great addition to the league. Welcome Vish!!!