Archived ANNOUNCEMENT: STEELERS OWNER

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CHUNKNESS, Mar 25, 2011.

1. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

ANNOUNCEMENT: STEELERS OWNER

Please be advised that Taylor has decided to step down as the Steelers owner. It was a decision slated for the end of the season, however, we feel that it is best to transition the new owner in now before the offseason. Feel free to continue communicating with Taylor, but please remove him from your league YIM contact lists accordinlgy.​

With that said, we have appointed a replacement owner to manage the Steelers. Please give a warm welcome to Jeremy (jhaug98) as he will be managing the Steelers from this point forward. He is new to our franchise management system, so please be patient with him and help out if he ever needs a hand. Welcome and best of luck to you, Jeremy.​

Jeremy's contact info is as follows...​

YIM: hauglid.says​
    PSN: jhaug98​

2. jhaug98

jhaug98 Walk On

Thanks for the welcome! Glad to be a part of this!

3. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

Welcome to the AFC North Jeremy! I look forward to another friendly rivalry and if you need help with anything or have any questions feel free to ask.

@jhaug98

---

Taylor, sorry to see you go, we had some great games. Take care!

@WilsT24

4. jhaug98

jhaug98 Walk On

Thanks for the welcome! I do appreciate it, and look forward to our rivalry. Go Steelers right? ;)

@LtJustice

5. WilsT24

WilsT24 Walk On

Good Luck Jeremy!I just wanted to stop in to thank everyone for making the Pmfl a very enjoyable league for me.Thanks Chunk and Eddie for all your help.My fellow AFC North opponents(Dread,Jim,Chris)...you guys gave me an awesome division to be a part of and enjoyed all our games.Hey Curtis and Pope get on Jeremy to give you those Steelers players :).Thanks again everyone...bunch of classy fellows the all of yas.