*ANNOUNCEMENT* TEAM DRAFT TO COMMENCE THURS, 8/30/11, AT 8AM EST

Discussion in '12th Man Football' started by CHUNKNESS, Aug 29, 2012.

1. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Gentlemen, we will be kicking off the TEAM DRAFT on Thursday, 8/30/12, at 8am EST. THAT'S TOMORROW! Those of you who are unofficially on the clock may continue to post your selections before that time. But we won't be putting anyone on an official clock so-to-speak until Thursday.

PLEASE NOTE...
    • If you select your team, you cannot change your selection.
    • If we have not received a list or any other form of communication regarding your selection by 8am Thursday and a reasonable amount of time has passed, we WILL skip your selection and continue to bump you until you have communicated your selection anytime thereafter.
    • You may NOT trade players, picks, money, etc. to move up in the selection order.
    • We'll allow owners to swap teams before we open trading and free agency. Otherwise, once we start our first season, owners will be expected to roll with the team they have throughout the life of the franchise.
    • Yes, we will be simulating every OTHER season this year starting with the second season.

If there is any doubt in your mind that you may not be available when it comes time for you to make your selection; we cannot stress this enough... PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, send a list to me, Eddie, Jim, or your selection buddy who you know can be online for you with the teams you are interested in selecting in order of preference. You would also benefit from giving us your cell # so that we may contact you by phone and/or text you when it is your turn to select. Let's not hold things up so much that we need to enforce a deadline. Thx for your attention regarding this. :)

Have fun!

• Like Like x 2
  2. CHUNKNESS

Please post your team selection in the official team selection thread HERE.

3. CHUNKNESS

4. CHUNKNESS

Some clarification for time between picks... if you're available in the forum or YIM, you pick. If you're not on, we phone you. If you don't respond, and we don't have a list, we move on...

5. CHUNKNESS

Also, once you have selected your team, please change your forum avatar using the 12th Man Football team avatars HERE.

Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  6. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

<~~~ I got mine! :D

• Like Like x 1
  7. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

I think the dude who picked the Titans made a mistake. Think he wants a do-over! :mad::)

8. CaptMoe

CaptMoe Walk On

I don't think you've been here long enough to say something like that. He's perfectly fine with the Titans...:p

• Like Like x 1
  9. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

OHHH SH***!

Dave just threw me a HUGE curveball! Confused as hell now on what to do!

10. CHUNKNESS

I'm not... Make your damn pick!!! Kidding. Take a reasonable amount of time and think it over. ;)