ANNOUNCEMENT: TITANS OWNER

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CHUNKNESS, Aug 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

ANNOUNCEMENT: TITANS OWNER

Please be advised that league management has decided to release Greg from his responsibilities as the Titans owner. Please remove him from your contact lists accordinlgy. In turn, we have appointed a new owner to manage the Titans. Many of you are familiar with him from previous league experiences. Most of you have seen him trolling through our forums. No, that isn't a ghost or a figment of your imagination... It's Brad. We welcome Brad to the PMFL as he has demonstrated his ability to contribute and his desire to comply with what we represent. Please give a warm welcome to "Mr. Choke" as he will be controlling the Titans from this point forward. Good luck, Brad.

Brad's contact info is as follows...

YIM: bradkaz96
    PSN: bradkaz96
    email: bradkaz96@gmail.com

2. AveryB

AveryB Walk On

Its good to see you around "B"..

3. Bradkaz96

Bradkaz96 Sim-Nation LSU Tigers

Thanks to Doug and Eddie for giving me the chance to participate in this wonderful league. Thanks for the warm welcome Avery. Alot of new guys Im not too familiar with and hope to get to know well.

League looks well maintained and run and I cant't wait to start playing some ball with you guys.

Im always around for scrimmages/trade talks either on YIM or through PMs on here from work. Just a minor correction doug, my current email is bradkaz96@gmail.com ;)

4. Warhawk AKA dreadman

Warhawk AKA dreadman Walk On

Welcome back Brad:)

5. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

Welcome back Brad.

6. thaexistence

thaexistence Walk On

Welcome back.

7. CHUNKNESS

corrected. don't forget to post your contact info in the owner contact info forum as well. thx.

8. greeeeeeeeg2003

greeeeeeeeg2003 Walk On

Doug please reach out to me and let me know what I have done wrong. No one has told me anything and I wasn't given a warning or anything bud. I would really like to keep my team and stay in this league.

9. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

Doug,

I don't know the situation with Greg, what he did, what he didn't do, but if league management can just boot people after paying all these league fees, there better be explanations for why we're being booted.

Greg sounds like he had no warning and was just removed. He's been an owner for as long as I can remember.

You don't need to air out why Greg was booted, but as an owner, I hope you offer explanations of why you are removing them, and for this one it doesn't sounds like you did.

10. pittrocks43

pittrocks43 TMFL Steelers

Fair warning was given to every1 in the league. That basically sums it up.

11. CHUNKNESS

Chris, you should know Eddie and me better than that. Fair warning was communicated, as was our reasoning for letting Greg go. Trust me, it wasn't easy removing someone who has been in the league as long as he has, but it was necessary as it would not be fair to everyone else in the league to allow deficient participation. Eddie and I do not have time to continuously follow up on whether or not owners are meeting their responsibilities. So let this serve as a fair warning to anyone else who does not perform as expected as we will follow through as just and fair as possible. As far as the league fees go, technically we would not be required to refund Greg his money. However, in this instance we have as was with Ralph who was excused prior to the draft. This is as far as the conversation will go publicly. If you would like to discuss your concerns with me or Eddie further, feel free to hit us up on IM. Thank you for your anticipated cooperation and understanding.

12. greeeeeeeeg2003

greeeeeeeeg2003 Walk On

Doug - According to your letter it says I was dropped b/c of my "stat entry for your latest game against the Steelers." I was running late for a corn hole tournament and my gf was writing down stats that I did not enter as my roommate was pushing me out the door. It was my understanding since week 2 is still open I am still in compliance with the rules stated by this league. If the deadline for week 2 had passed it would be a different situation. She did not enter them herself b/c it was confusing enough explaining to her how to hit R2 to go through positions and teaching her League Daddy in 1 minute would never have worked. You are free to call her if you want to verify.
    I have been in this league since the beginning and have played in leagues past before this and have always played by the rules. I have called out owners from time to time like everyone else but have always issued a formal apology and have issued them to the league as well. I am active on forums, on trades, and despite my travel schedule manage to play every game communicating well over a week ahead of time with each owner.
    Obviously if this is best for the league I will fully cooperate and leave you all alone however I don't think I was treated fairly in this situation. Week 2 is still open and I had every intention of finishing my stats this evening. This is a great league and a great family and I will do anything I can to keep my team. Please think this over and if I have missed anything on league daddy that needs to be fixed or more attention to in the future I am more than happy to call you and discuss and get a formal walk through. If not I wish you all the best and will miss you all dearly.

13. greeeeeeeeg2003

greeeeeeeeg2003 Walk On

Doug - wanted to let you know i spoke with Eddie in great detail this morning and although i am not happy about the outcome/results I will honor both of your decisions and not cause any problems for this league. No need to respond to this thread. Wish everyone all the best.

Regards,

Greg aka greeeeeeg

14. Miki1369

Miki1369 Walk On

so does this mean that if i forget to enter stats one night i will be kicked out of this league?????

please confirm

15. TwoTONS04

TwoTONS04 Walk On

To me this is a very concerning issue. Sure hope there is more to this than just stats.

16. pittrocks43

pittrocks43 TMFL Steelers

Any issues you guys might have hit Doug or myself up on YIM. Not gonna be airing out stuff on the boards when it comes to this. Just remember every1 that's in the league since we started this season agreed to the terms.

17. CHUNKNESS

No.

Yes.

THIS!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.