ANNOUNCEMENT: Tradition Football Plays of the Month!(OFFL included)

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by jms493, Feb 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

ANNOUNCEMENT: Tradition Football Plays of the Month!(OFFL included)

OK this Announcement goes to all Tradition Leagues. I am going to try to put together a "Plays of the month" video.....since everyone is on different weeks and time-lines I figure will put a video together of all the top plays of the month. We only have about 10 days left in Feb so I encourage you guys to get on the horse.

Guidelines and procedures.

1. After your game go to EA Sports highlights and save the highlight you want.
    2. Upload the video you want to the EA Sports World.
    3. Then go to www.easportsworld.com and log in or register.
    4. Go to "My Ea Sports World" and the videos should be located at the bottom right.
    5. Click the video you want to add.
    6. Then 'download' the video to your hard drive and send it to me. jms493@yahoo.com
    7. Send me a description of the game, players....as much as I can use.

When I get some entries I will do my best to pick the 10 best and make one video and put it on the website. Winner gets........umm:monkeybutt:

This will be what you make of it guys......get some plays in and should be fun. I am submitting the first video as a preview....Fuck you Rhude!

<object width="425" height="355">

<embed src="http://ll-999.ea.com/sonet-easw/2.8.0.07/flash/sw/videos/mediaplayer.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" flashvars="height=355&width=425&file=http://videocdn.easw.easports.com/easportsworld/media2/ncaa09/4055053/882A0001_1_FLV_VIDEO_GOT.flv&link=http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/video/3872440&linkfromdisplay=true&linktarget=_topâ„‘=http://ll-999.ea.com/sonet-easw/2.8.0.07/images/sw/videos/preview.jpg&skin=http://ll-999.ea.com/sonet-easw/2.8.0.07/flash/sw/videos/skin.swf" width="425" height="355">
    </object>
    EA SPORTS World: NCAA Football 09 Video

[​IMG]

2. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

ill fix the embed issue.. one sec

embeds should be good to go.

3. DigginGraves

DigginGraves Walk On

...just watched the video... ridiculous interception!

I like the idea!!

4. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

:D

Outstanding INT by my LB

5. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

That was a freaking Touchdown too!! I have never seen that catch animation before.......see you in a bowl game....maybe. Ill be in the rose.....how bout you???

6. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

Nah, my impending absence will kill my season

7. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

this only for user games or cpu too? dont think ill have another user game before the end of the month and didnt save any from game w/ steel

8. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Any game cpu or user

9. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I'll have a good candidate for ya. I haven't uploaded it yet, will this weekend.

10. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

shit, forgot to save some from kent st ass kicking

11. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

yeah I haven't received any videos yet!!! Punks!

12. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

13. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

thank you Helli. You guys can submit more than 1 video also.

14. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Ok guys.......so far your effort has been dismal......unless you want 10 vidoes of penn state plays In need links to videos.........i know some killer plays are out there!

15. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

come one guys, don't be lazy... let's go.. look at all the work we put in for you to have this kind of home... the least you can do is take the time to upload a play or two... wow... am i dissapointed.

16. Flo308

Flo308 "Ocean Front Property"

Sorry guys for not posting up video or pictures. I will try and post some from here on out and by the way hell of a hit. I hope I don't have as much trouble linking the page as I've been having posting pictures. I think I am suppose to talk to Drifter about my Sigs and where then went. Well only the Kansas sig since I can't figure out how to view my Boston College picture to make into a sig.

I should have some good video shots after my game with Lawdog, should be a better game then last year. Both teams come in undefeated and Illinois is going for their 4th straight title. Going to try a spoil the party.

17. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

all i need is a link here and I will download the video to my HD........

18. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

i keep forgeting, but will try to get play of the game from my bowl game w/ Rutgers and next weeks game with OSU

19. Muttcope

Muttcope 2 Own Goals and Counting

I had three plays from the Illini game, but i only have one showing in my Legacy.....so i will try again.

20. bnckeye27

bnckeye27 Guest

This is the first I've noticed this thread - I'll keep it in mind from now on, there have def. been some plays I could have used.

21. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Great idea, thanks for organizing this. You will definitely be getting some videos from me, IF I have any plays I deem worthy. :D

22. DatNDaz

DatNDaz Walk On

I have a play that would be perfect for this, but for some reason it won't upload. It's a fumble recovery/TD so it's kind of long, but every time I try to upload it goes for about 5 minutes and says it didn't work. Maybe because of the length? Or maybe just something it doesn't like about that particular file. Tried it a couple days ago and again today. Other files uploading ok. If anyone has a tip I'd be all ears, but I'm guessing there's nothing that can be done.

23. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

uploading a highlight from a Kansas State-Oregon State game int he Tradition II now...

24. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

oh no. not good :-(

25. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

try it today.........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.