1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Announcement

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by carolinaeasy, Aug 24, 2010.

1. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

Announcement

Announcement: Archie has graciously offered me a chance at redemption here at The Dad Life. I am thankful for this opportunity and will strive my best to uphold the foundations of this dynasty. I will be taking over the SMU Mustangs, a program much like myself that has been given the NCAA "Death Penalty". I hope to work hard and bring both of us back.

2. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

welcome back you crazy bastard, glad to have you

3. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I'll send the invite when I sign on to advance. Welcome back.

4. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

AWESOME!!! Welcome back. I am hearing that Lattimore will be transferring too. :)

5. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

I can only wish about Lattimore. But the Spread HD is going to Texas baby!

6. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

So the CP charges were dropped? Nice! Haha, I was quietly rooting for your return. I've made mistakes in other (more serious) areas of life and have always made good on my second chances. I have a good feeling you will, too.

Question, though: Why SMU? Looking for a challenge, or is this AG's way of punishing you? ;)

7. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

welcome back bro. glad to have ya!

8. BulldogBully

BulldogBully Whiskey Slinger

Welcome back easy...sorry you couldn't jump back in the SEC...maybe we can schedule a home and home next season

9. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

We will see Bulldog, I gotta get my network issues worked out with linksys. I have a constant NAT 3 connection even in a forced dmz, and I think it has caused me some user-user connection issues. Maybe in two to three years?

10. BulldogBully

You got me on all that computer network jargon! WTH is a forced dmz?
    Anyway, I've got a linksys router too and I've had some issues in the past, but it's gotten better recently. I did some research online and tried some suggestions (don't remember exactly what I did...screwed around with some settings on the PS3) and it seemed to help.
    Anytime in the future...i'm just trying to get at least 1 user vs. user game on my schedule.

11. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

Well let me get this first year out of the way, prove myself again, and then we can play. I would like to show that I am legitimately in this league as a long-term guy before any user-user games.

12. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

i think you should have to play every single one of us next yr...lol

13. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

Well that is one way to guarantee none of you go undefeated then. It must be archie's plan to balance out the league. ;)

14. BulldogBully

Would sure be a good way to prove legitimacy

15. mbmonk

mbmonk Walk On

Glad to have you back. I think Ivan Drago expresses my sentiments best:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygQvB6OjHOU"]YouTube- I must break you[/nomedia]

16. Goose

Goose Walk On

Great to have you back. If most of the Mustangs are heading back next year, you should have a good squad. The QB light me up pretty good and the RB was lighting quick. Good luck.

17. egofailure

I would have been tempted to snag UTEP. They're coming off of a solid year and I love those uni's ...

18. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

I thought SMU fit where I am in this dynasty as a program, but I love that UTEP stadium! I didn't check out the roster, but a fast rb sounds good for the PSU offense I run. The key is the tightends, I have started using my tightends to open up the offense on the outsides. Hopefully they can catch!

19. mbmonk

mbmonk Walk On

I am just going on record, I am in favor of waiting. But I definitely see the other side of the coin. I am cool with either.

20. egofailure

Wrong thread! ;)