Announcements

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by gowazzucougs, Aug 29, 2011.

1. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

I was going to post this earlier today, but I was stuck in court all day long. First, I am currently working on filling the void of Mazzman, and currently have two potential candidates. Second I am going to be out of town this weekend, I will either be contacting one of my buddies to fill in for me, or I will be contacting one of you to fill in as commish while I am gone. Third, I want to get the CCG games schedule during Week 14, I believe the division winners have been determined so lets get those games schedule ASAP because we are not stopping for Week 15. Lastly we should talk about Bowl Week. There is a clear bug when playing bowl games, most if not all of us will get the great message of Transfer Fail. My position is that if two or more of us get the message I will just advance the dynasty. I want to hear what other people's positions are though.

2. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

In addition before I forget for the rest of the season I want to see write ups from everyone. If people are not doing game summaries I will boot them, that is the bottom line. In addition I want them to be consistent. I have read about all the game write ups, and some of you guys provide the minimalist game summary. I personally would like to see more, but for now it is better than none.

3. Connor

Connor Walk On

Idk if we have been doing this, but in my other league we don't download the league file. They seem to think there is a connection with the transfer failed and downloading. We are in week 7 or 8 now and have had no problems with this league as of yet. (knock on wood.) Just a suggestion for bowl week.