Announcing Retirement

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by astealthyhippo, Mar 11, 2010.

1. astealthyhippo

astealthyhippo happy painting and god bless

Announcing Retirement

I will retire as Minnesota's coach following my bowl game this year. It's been a great run in this dynasty (my 1st at TF), but I just have a lot of stuff on my plate right now. I have had a kick ass time battling (and losing to) Emmdot and several more of you guys. I have already sent Bondzai a pm thanking him for running a kick ass dynasty. I wish everyone the best, and hopefully whoever replaces me can get Minnesota over the hump and collect that Big 10 title. There is a pretty good recruiting class coming in to help out.

-Hippo

2. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Dang man, really?

I'm definitely sorry to see you go, but at least we can still hang in the Trifecta.

Hope things calm down for you some.

3. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

I would like to go ahead and snag this position. I'm sure Bondz won't mind.

4. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

That sucks. Is it something I did as acting commish?

5. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Oh no dude. Say it isnt so.

6. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Dang that sucks Hippo. I looked forward to our battles. Hope to see you back for the 2011 release.

7. astealthyhippo

astealthyhippo happy painting and god bless

Yeah, I'm going to stick with Trifecta though. One dynasty is enough for me right now, but I'm still going to go all out and contribute just the same as always.

Yes :D

I'm hoping we play in the Capital One Bowl again this year. I know a few weeks ago we were projected to play. I know you're visiting the wonderful world of Walt Disney though, so we might not play.

I'll be around until 11 drops, and probably won't take any time off in between games. I played 09 thru May last year, so I'm always going to be playing this shit.

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Walk On

We had some pretty good battles, I'm going to miss that. You can definitely be my wingman anytime...

[​IMG]

9. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

Good luck in your other league Hippo! I can barely manage the two I'm in myself lol.

10. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Guys, after much thought, I'm going to be joining Hippo in retiring from Climb the Ladder. It's been fun and I wish everyone the best going forward, but the lack of consistent, meaningful participation on the forum here by all members has just killed my interest this season.

Good luck all, and hopefully you can get one of the new TF members to pick up TAMU and keep the team moving forward.