Announcing the hiring of the next Coach of Illinois is...

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by Twister18, Sep 16, 2012.

1. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Sydeburnz!! Please give him a big trifecta welcome and he'll surely tell us something about him!!

2. sydeburnz

sydeburnz Walk On

Hey Guys! Glad to be here!

I'm Mike and I live in Memphis "Home of the Dead Singer" Tennessee. I've been a gamer since games have been out for the most part, but NCAA didn't really catch my eye until 2010. Until then I was primarliy a MMORPG/FPS player. I operate my own little Computer Repair Shoppe here in Memphis. I am married, have a miniture schnauzer and an african grey parrot. We also recently seemed to have adopted a yard cat.

I love big steaks, big beers and rock -n- roll of the screaming guitar variety, although just about anything loud is good :)

I was born in Oakland California in 1965.. so by proxy I am a avid Oakland Raiders fan and strongly despise Kansas City and Denver. I can juggle and play saxophone. Grew up a military brat overseas which is how I wound up in the middle the country as opposed to somewhere cool.

My Xbox Gamertag is Sydeburnz and my Xbox Live Gamer card claims I've been doing this for 10 years :eek: wow doesn't seem that long. I have a MW3 Clan, am leader in a BF3 Platoon w/2 Hardcore Servers and a Tiger Woods 13 Country Club as well. I do find myself watching more and more youtube on xbox as well as netflix and hulu since cutting the comcast cord a couple of years ago, so I am practically always online. I have gone thru 5-6 xboxes thanks ot the RROD and/or DVD dirty disk issues but it's still cheaper than cocaine so I'm game :)

I have had one internet stalker, thanks to my highly rated NCAA 2012 Coaching sliders at another website. That was pretty interesting. But he seems to have moved on so adding me to your friends list shouldn;t expose you to any zany pm voice messages :) Feel free to add me!

I am using the Illini Playbook on Offense and I am using the 3-4 Defense. I am primarily a running team with a pocket passer QB. I play more for 1st downs than touch-downs but I will always keep you guessing. My defenses tend to rise to the top of the leader boards while my offense rides thier coat-tails to victory. i have yet to win a Heisman in online league play but I keep trying :)

Syd Burnz
    Fighting Illini!

• Like Like x 1
  3. the bigg dawgg

the bigg dawgg Walk On

welcome man and welcome to the big ten as well

Last edited: Sep 16, 2012
  4. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Welcome to the B!G and Leaders Division. I look forward to our game in year 3.

5. GMONEY 15

GMONEY 15 2015 BCS Champs

Welcome to the league bro.

6. charter04

charter04 Walk On

Welcome to the dynasty. Glad you got in. Looking forward to it

7. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

I just like it that I am not the elder statesman now!! :p;)

8. sydeburnz

sydeburnz Walk On

40 is the New 30 Bro!

• Like Like x 1