Another Basketball Pool

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Coach KO, Mar 16, 2011.

1. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

I know Dunn has a basketball pool thread but I figured I would throw this up as well. This is part fundraiser part pool. My friend passed away while we were playing soccer together at the age of 27. We have put together a couple of events to raise money for the charity and this is just one of them. So far we have 184 people registered. We do both the 64 team pool and a sweet 16 pool if you are interested. Its all tracked on the website and you can see where you stand. Feel free to join if you like. Obviously no obligation at all but for you degenerate gamblers that are looking to find some salvation, this may be your chance :)

http://peterfrench.hoops.sportsfan.com

2. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

Not sure if anyone had joined but we officially had 388 entries. So if you did, thank you and good luck. I currently stand at 190th. really needed PSU to win. I thought for sure they would knock of SDSU. Now I need Temple to do it so it doesnt completely wreck my brackets. Why I picked Cinci I have no idea. Really thought I picked Missouri. Though, I also didnt realize I picked Zaga either so I guess it worked out on the other side.