Another Go at it

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by Raidernation, Jun 9, 2012.

1. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

Sup guys, I left the league last time due to frustrations with the game among other things and I was wondering, with the permission of Clay and the approval of the rest of the fellas, can I get back in the action for '13. I'd be willing to hop on the waiting list if need be. I'll take any team but it would be nice to whip BigKing 's ass to get to the conference chip. What do ya say?

2. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

Unfortunately it appears that the ACC is all filled up. I have no problem with you rejoining, but I have to warn you that we still believe in cheesing by throwing to receivers that you refuse to cover. ;)

3. Raidernation

HaHaHa Thanks for the heads up Cover 0 won't be an issue anymore

4. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

What's up Raider. My issue with you isn't just that you quit Overdrive last season, but that you also quit it the year before as well. Which makes me think you are a seasonal gamer and we are looking for people, like the rest of us here now, who are not seasonal but want to be here for the duration.

5. Raidernation

I agree it may look that way but I can assure you its not. As a member of TSO I can say I plan to be around these parts for a while. The first time I left I had to cut my league play down all around due to the fact my son was born. This last time I just needed a break, NCAA 12 was one for the record books. All the issues we had season to season among other reasons was a bit much. I did want to stay but that didn't happen. I can recall Xbox chats we had about members that come and go (there we always be quality guys that can fill the spot) so I don't blame your veiws at all. As I said I'm willing to be on a waiting list, start now or fresh for NCAA 13. I can show you better than I can tell you that I'm good to go get my chip. (y)

• Like Like x 1
  6. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

I hear ya man. We'll add you to the list of candidates for our open spots and we'll let you know a little later on who was selected.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Raidernation

I appreciate your consideration man.