Another lost user

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by RynoAid, Sep 29, 2011.

1. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

We are down to only 7 or 8 now. TSO has decided to drop it down to non-premier at this point. My motivation is killed for this game right now. All the issues and now all the vacancies have really taken a toll on my desire to commish.

I blame myself, i should have just pushed through the issues.. but with a carousel setup, it seemed critical to me that people get games reported right etc.. Who knows, maybe we would have locked up and had the same issues and it's a mute point.

A good thing is, you can now seek out another premier spot. There are some available. I will keep this dynasty going though. If anyone wants to take over as commish, let me know.. I'm open to transferring it over.

Sorry guys

2. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

RynoAid

As a former member, I don't believe you owe any of the guys an apology Ryno. It was a very good thought and due to unfortunate issues that complicated a new feature, it wasn't able to go the route that you or anyone else wanted it to go. I'm sure this is definitely something that could go the distance next year when hopefully none of these issues will arise again.

3. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

Yeah i mean it was half our fault for not being active on the boards. I think alot of it was the game issues.

4. Zetroc

Zetroc Uncle Rico Inspired

i think all of it is the game issues. we were going pretty good until we realized how bad the issues were.

5. RadarRider

RadarRider Montage!

I am still in, if you all are.

6. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

anyone want the commish role?

7. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

I sent you a PM on something similar to this leagues concept of being a "coach" over the weekend.

8. RadarRider

RadarRider Montage!

Guys, I really hate doing this but I am going to be dropping out as well and joining The Legacy. It was a great start, it sucks that the bugs in this game hindered us from having an awesome experience. Ryno, I know this a ways away but will there be plans to reboot this OD come NCAA 12?