Another member has decided to bow out

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NYJuggalo45, Jun 18, 2009.

1. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Another member has decided to bow out

I'm sad to announce that Bahnzo has decided to drop out of the league, joining Steel as our 2nd member to leave this week. His reasons were that his internet connection is always and issue and general loss of interest in the game, so he didn't think it was fair to the rest of the league who was more into it. I respect his letting me know and will tell him the same thing I told Steel, anytime you change your mind and want back in, let me know, you have a spot.

Bahnzo quitting causes a few more problems than when Steel did. Reason being, he was the current LHW and MW champion. Obviously both of these titles will be vacated, and his fighters will join the waiver wire.

2. Texboogie

Texboogie Guest

HOLY SHIT.... CALL ME MISS CLEO...

(Jamaican accent) I can see the sharks gathering out side of the door. It looks like there is going to be alot of conversation and complaining about fighters. Hmmmmm this should be interesting to say the least.

3. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

If anyone else is thinking of dropping out, I'd appreciate it if you could just let me know now. Even if you don't want to drop out today, but thinking it might happen in the next week or so.

4. Bahnzo

Bahnzo Guest

Thanks Juggs. My Internet is so bad recently that it's impossible to play someone at a normal time without it being laggy....and that's bad for me, but it's not fair for my opponents either. I've been after my provider for months to fix it, but they are they only option I have out where I live, so they aren't really motivated to spend money to expand their oversold network.

Good luck to all. If my internet ever gets fixed decently I could come back. As good a game as UFC is, online is really the only thing that gives it replayability, so I'm pretty much done with it until my ISP gets off it's lazy, cheap ass.