Another newb question

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Any Given Saturday, Feb 9, 2013.

1. Any Given Saturday

Any Given Saturday Stix Newb

Sorry guys but I have another newbie question. Do I have to be a premier member to post pictures and videos? I have been trying to input screenshots and stuff in the Game Summaries forum to try and spruce it up a bit like some of our great content leaders do (Qui3tstorm, DirtSouthDan, Raidernation) but every time i want to add a picture it asks for a web address and for video it wants a media URL? I am total newb at this so can someone point me in the direction of a "how to" to do this? I did several searches but couldn't find anything. Thanks to anyone who can assist.

Jmustang1968
    Raidernation
    Jamie
    Capt Crunch
    GMONEY 15
    BigTyme21
    stryder24
    CTfromDC
    Gngsta4Lyphe
    Qui3tStorm
    CrackinBacks
    KoG CHEESEDIP
    Philstyle3005
    DirtSouthDan
    mmorgan184
    wigsplitter
    Troy J.
    bigb426
    HatchBurrito
    Robert Foster
    houdiniHUSKER
    Nockturn315
    Butcher Black
    CamInMyMind1350
    EAsportsKiLLer85
    GeneralCarter
    -Cougars-
    DaGap25
    jay2149
    bobster785
    Qui3tStorm

2. Black Republican

Black Republican TMFL Commish -- **ISYMFS** --

When replying or adding a topic near the bottom of the page you should see "add file" if you have the image saved to your computer you can upload an add it as a click-able object or insert full thumbnail. From the top if you click insert an image you will be prompted to add a URL in which you copied the image URL from an outside source other than your computer. Adding a video you created it's best to use youtube etc and just link it with the video.

• Like Like x 1