Another possible switch from UF to FSU

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by JOEDESIGNS, Jan 3, 2010.

1. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

Another possible switch from UF to FSU

According to my sources another UF commit may be looking to switch. This time it comes in the form of RB Mack Brown. I'm still not convinced this will happen. We'll see.

2. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Well what is the runningback situation looking like at UF? Last time i checked they were stacked with speed

3. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

They have several good backs at UF already. I'm just excited at the thought of them losing another commit to FSU. It's only a matter of time before FSU is back to being a contender.

4. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

I'm surprised he would consider a switch to fsu, it's not like our backfield is thin. We need more of a fb than anything. Jermaine Thomas and Carlton Thomas- juniors. Chris Thompson and Lonnie Pryor- sophmores next year.

Now if we could get another safety from Florida I'd enjoy that, the safeties they have committed is unbelievable and see why Elam switched

5. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

I'm surprised he would consider a switch to fsu, it's not like our backfield is thin. We need more of a fb than anything. Jermaine Thomas and Carlton Thomas- juniors. Chris Thompson and Lonnie Pryor- sophmores next year.

Now if we could get another safety from Florida I'd enjoy that, the safeties they have committed is unbelievable and see why Elam switched

6. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

True

Elam is not a done deal though unless he's on campus this week at FSU or whenever they start classes.

Urban is going to go after Brown hard to solidify his commitment. It would be nice if Florida could put together a concrete staff going into the stretch run of recruiting.

7. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

This has to be the biggest issue right now.